Blogs Free [Deleted]

Ive installed this on our forums at www.enucleus.net how do I get the recent blog entries to show on my home page.

I'm using Xenporta for the homepage for the forums and want to have 2 categories on the front page, one for blog entries and one for forum entries

Can anyone offer some advice please.

Hey, guys! I have a problem uploading an attachment (photo) on my blog: The following error occurred. There was a problem uploading your file
Attachments work perfectly on posts and there are no any errors in the Server Error Log.
internal_data and data folder permission set to 755

Any help?

Excited to try this add-on! I'm wondering would it do any harm to edit the date of a blog post in the database? If not, where could I find it? I am moving my old static blog page into Blogs Free, and I want the date of the posting to be the correct date of a few months ago.

Hopefully this catches on with my forum and I can justify upgrading to the full version!

Having a slight problem with the importer - I've already imported from vb3 to xf for the forums. However, when I use local paths in the box it results in an area. Any advice, please? Currently using the free version to test it out.

EDIT: It's okay, am using /tmp now. :)

Last edited:
Ah - importing entries resulted in the following error:

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'entry_id' at row 1

[LIST=1]
[*][B]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute()[/B] in [B]Zend/Db/Statement.php[/B] at line [B]297[/B]
[*][B]Zend_Db_Statement->execute()[/B] in [B]Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php[/B] at line [B]479[/B]
[*][B]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query()[/B] in [B]Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php[/B] at line [B]574[/B]
[*][B]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert()[/B] in [B]XenForo/DataWriter.php[/B] at line [B]1624[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()[/B] in [B]XenForo/DataWriter.php[/B] at line [B]1613[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_DataWriter->_save()[/B] in [B]XenForo/DataWriter.php[/B] at line [B]1405[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_DataWriter->save()[/B] in [B]XenForo/Model/Import.php[/B] at line [B]599[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_Model_Import->_importData()[/B] in [B]XfAddOns/Blogs/Override/Model/Import.php[/B] at line [B]27[/B]
[*][B]XfAddOns_Blogs_Override_Model_Import->_importData()[/B] in [B]XfAddOns/Blogs/Importer/BlogsVbulletin.php[/B] at line [B]469[/B]
[*][B]XfAddOns_Blogs_Importer_BlogsVbulletin->stepEntries()[/B] in [B]XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php[/B] at line [B]97[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep()[/B] in [B]XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php[/B] at line [B]187[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep()[/B] in [B]XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php[/B] at line [B]239[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep()[/B] in [B]XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php[/B] at line [B]182[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep()[/B] in [B]XenForo/FrontController.php[/B] at line [B]347[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()[/B] in [B]XenForo/FrontController.php[/B] at line [B]134[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_FrontController->run()[/B] in [B]/home/sffchrom/public_html/admin.php[/B] at line [B]13[/B]

[/LIST]

Ah - importing entries resulted in the following error:

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'entry_id' at row 1

[LIST=1]
[*][B]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute()[/B] in [B]Zend/Db/Statement.php[/B] at line [B]297[/B]
[*][B]Zend_Db_Statement->execute()[/B] in [B]Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php[/B] at line [B]479[/B]
[*][B]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query()[/B] in [B]Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php[/B] at line [B]574[/B]
[*][B]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert()[/B] in [B]XenForo/DataWriter.php[/B] at line [B]1624[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()[/B] in [B]XenForo/DataWriter.php[/B] at line [B]1613[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_DataWriter->_save()[/B] in [B]XenForo/DataWriter.php[/B] at line [B]1405[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_DataWriter->save()[/B] in [B]XenForo/Model/Import.php[/B] at line [B]599[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_Model_Import->_importData()[/B] in [B]XfAddOns/Blogs/Override/Model/Import.php[/B] at line [B]27[/B]
[*][B]XfAddOns_Blogs_Override_Model_Import->_importData()[/B] in [B]XfAddOns/Blogs/Importer/BlogsVbulletin.php[/B] at line [B]469[/B]
[*][B]XfAddOns_Blogs_Importer_BlogsVbulletin->stepEntries()[/B] in [B]XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php[/B] at line [B]97[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep()[/B] in [B]XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php[/B] at line [B]187[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep()[/B] in [B]XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php[/B] at line [B]239[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep()[/B] in [B]XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php[/B] at line [B]182[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep()[/B] in [B]XenForo/FrontController.php[/B] at line [B]347[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()[/B] in [B]XenForo/FrontController.php[/B] at line [B]134[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_FrontController->run()[/B] in [B]/home/sffchrom/public_html/admin.php[/B] at line [B]13[/B]

[/LIST]
The free version is limited to 255 blog entries.
You probably have more than that.

That error hints that the entry table has exceeded capacity.

Im still in the process of getting blogsfree installed to test it out. I see that the 'blogs' tab comes before (left of) 'members'. Is there a way to change this?

And for this question below, I was able to change the date in MySQL
Excited to try this add-on! I'm wondering would it do any harm to edit the date of a blog post in the database? If not, where could I find it? I am moving my old static blog page into Blogs Free, and I want the date of the posting to be the correct date of a few months ago.

Hopefully this catches on with my forum and I can justify upgrading to the full version!

Top Bottom