Blogs Free [Deleted]

Upgraded to xenforo 1.3 and i still see this error when trying to follow a member:

The following error occurred:
Invalid model 'XfAddOns_Blogs_Model_BlogWatch' specified
  1. XenForo_Model::create() in XfAddOns/Blogs/Override/DataWriter/Follower.php at line 14
  2. XfAddOns_Blogs_Override_DataWriter_Follower->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
  3. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 1741
  4. XenForo_Model_User->follow() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 461
  5. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionFollow() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/____/public_html/index.php at line 13
I added your bug report here
http://xfaddons.com/threads/follow-a-member-on-free-version.893/

This will be fixed in the next release

I get this backend server error on XF 1.3:

Code:
XenForo_Exception: Invalid model 'XfAddOns_Blogs_Model_EntryScheduled' specified - library/XenForo/Model.php:192
Generated By: Unknown Account, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/zoldos/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Cron/PublishScheduledEntries.php(26): XenForo_Model::create('XfAddOns_Blogs_...')
#1 /home/zoldos/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Cron/PublishScheduledEntries.php(37): XfAddOns_Blogs_Cron_PublishScheduledEntries->__construct()
#2 [internal function]: XfAddOns_Blogs_Cron_PublishScheduledEntries::run(Array)
#3 /home/zoldos/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#4 /home/zoldos/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#5 /home/zoldos/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999978542328, '')
#6 /home/zoldos/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999978542328, '', false)
#7 /home/zoldos/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#8 /home/zoldos/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(39) "http://www.avulsionnet.com/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(36) "/index.php?forums/thine-own-self.53/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

It seems to work otherwise....

I get this backend server error on XF 1.3:

Code:
XenForo_Exception: Invalid model 'XfAddOns_Blogs_Model_EntryScheduled' specified - library/XenForo/Model.php:192
Generated By: Unknown Account, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/zoldos/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Cron/PublishScheduledEntries.php(26): XenForo_Model::create('XfAddOns_Blogs_...')
#1 /home/zoldos/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Cron/PublishScheduledEntries.php(37): XfAddOns_Blogs_Cron_PublishScheduledEntries->__construct()
#2 [internal function]: XfAddOns_Blogs_Cron_PublishScheduledEntries::run(Array)
#3 /home/zoldos/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#4 /home/zoldos/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#5 /home/zoldos/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999978542328, '')
#6 /home/zoldos/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999978542328, '', false)
#7 /home/zoldos/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#8 /home/zoldos/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(39) "http://www.avulsionnet.com/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(36) "/index.php?forums/thine-own-self.53/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

It seems to work otherwise....
I also got this backbend error

I guess there just isn't any support for the free version, and I already dropped $69 for Xen Media Gallery, so no money for blogs paid. :(

Hello,

I'm looking for a blog as public part of our family's homepage. I've installed the free version to get a look and feel, but it seems like I'm stuck here:

HbcR8gZ.png

As soon as I click on Applications -> Blogs -> Categories. What needs to be done? Where can I find more information?

Hello,

I'm looking for a blog as public part of our family's homepage. I've installed the free version to get a look and feel, but it seems like I'm stuck here:

HbcR8gZ.png

As soon as I click on Applications -> Blogs -> Categories. What needs to be done? Where can I find more information?

That is a paid only feature....

Hello, zoldos -

OK, cleared. But how do I define a section for blogs? How to enter an article? I've found nothing in the ACP to prepare for that except the above entry in Applications and the two blog entries in settings?

There should be usergroup settings as well. And once the mod is installed, you'll see "Blogs" appear on the header navbar. Well, you should! :) Just use that and you can access all the features.

Have you enabled the correct permissions in your usergroups? That is the only thing I can think would cause it to not appear in the navbar.

Yes, we are all getting that server log error but it doesn't appear to affect the user end....

Have you enabled the correct permissions in your usergroups? That is the only thing I can think would cause it to not appear in the navbar.

Yes, we are all getting that server log error but it doesn't appear to affect the user end....
Doesn't affect the end user effectively. I'll have the error log fixed in a further version.

Rigel Kentaurus updated Blogs Free with a new update entry:

1.0.38 Bug Fixes

Bug Fixes
  • Restored the copyright in the footer (broke after XenForo 1.3)
  • XenForo applied the fix for canRevert, we don't need the fix in Better Blogs anymore. The template substitution was removed.
  • The "My blog" link in the account page was missing an <li>
  • The Cron for Scheduled and Future Entries was enabled (it does not exists in the free version)
  • Following a user was...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have this error when I try to install:
Code:
La devolución de llamada XfAddOns_Blogs_Cron_PublishScheduledEntries::run no es válida (Clase inválida).

Thanks.

Top Bottom