Blogs blocks for XenPorta [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigel Kentaurus

Rigel Kentaurus submitted a new resource:

Blogs blocks for XenPorta (version 1.0.10) - Add to your XenPorta Recent Blogs, Recent Comments and Top Blogs

If you are a customer of Better Blogs - http://xenforo.com/community/resources/better-blogs.1055/

And you need to add to your XenPorta blogs content, this add-on will let you expose the native widgets like
  • New Blogs
  • Recently Updated Blogs
  • Blogs with most entries
  • Recent Comments
View attachment 42548

Installation Instructions

Step 1
1) Upload all the files in the "upload" folder, make sure to merge and not replace
Step...

Read more about this resource...

When paying for this the link takes you to a page on your site that says: An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

My server seems to be having the blues at the moment
However, you should've gotten an automatic email at your paypal account. The download is fulfilled by EJunkie

How do I get the phrase for the block title to either show correctly or go away?

Also need some styling. Here's what I added.

Before:

recnblog.webp

After I added

Code:
<div class="section">
<div class="secondaryContent"> 
recently updated blogs
    </div>
    </div>

Code:
<div class="section avatarList">
<div class="secondaryContent"> 
recent blog comments
    </div>
    </div>

I got it to look like this:

blogcmm.webp

Okay I got the phrase to show by searching for the phrase and selecting "cache this phrase globally" now I know what that phrase means!

Pays to experiment in Debug Mode.

I see ... yes, that would be required if XenPorta does not resolve it as a new XenForo_Phrase
Somehow it worked on my local installation

The styling is really dependent on what you have, it has some CSS classes wrapping the block so any style can be applied. Is the idea to add the section class in the main package?

I see ... yes, that would be required if XenPorta does not resolve it as a new XenForo_Phrase
Somehow it worked on my local installation

The styling is really dependent on what you have, it has some CSS classes wrapping the block so any style can be applied. Is the idea to add the section class in the main package?
Yes you should add it to the main package since almost all xenporta blocks follow the same format. Also make sure the title phrase is cached globally please so we don't have to manually do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom