BlizzCon?

Mike Edge

So Lori and I got our tickets the first day of the two days BlizzCon tickets went on sale for in November. Anyone planning on going? Be awesome to meet some others from the community for dinner and maybe a few drinks.

I'm a gamer, I know what it is. I'm asking YOU what are you going to be doing there? See the World Reveal of Diablo 4?

Mostly Heroes of the Storm now and the arena championship live. Plus just the overall fun.. talking to developers and GMs etc..

The tickets are done and sold out correct? I don't mind the drive, 8 hour drive with good gas mileage :D. Was just down there a few weeks ago

The tickets are done and sold out correct? I don't mind the drive, 8 hour drive with good gas mileage :D. Was just down there a few weeks ago

Yeah but a lot of people selling them on the blizzcon forum or ebay. So many are for sale atm, they are selling for 190.00 and they were 204.50 full price LOL. If you buy after June 6th you'd have to meet the seller there as this year Blizz is using EventBright and after June 6th you can't change the name on the ticket, so the original purchaser would need to meet you and give you the pass in person. Before June 6th you can have it updated to your name and just show your ID.

We got lucky and purchased ours as soon as the 1st batch went on sale.. First batch sold out in 30 minutes too.

Oh, please. Most of those kind of events are not really held in Europe at all, and definitely not in the smaller Europe countries.
Come on now be it 3500 or 7000 miles, I think we both can justify quasi-complaining about distance.

We can always go halves on a plane ticket and roshambo for it?

Top Bottom