Bliss

Bliss 1.5.22.0

No permission to download

Dad.

Mike Creuzer submitted a new resource:

Bliss - Edgy Love

Bliss is a comfortable and naturally styled theme for XenForo built on the UI.X Framework. It features a decorative line icon font, a large welcome section with revolving background images, an off-canvas navigation, sticky header, and many more features.

Because it is built on the UI.X Framework it benefits from ALL of its added...

Read more about this resource...

I would really like to take a look at this theme as a logged in member is there anyway I can see this as a member please. Also can the scrolling images and welcome in the header be removed?

Found another issue on mobile. Not sure if it's just on android with onscreen buttons or mobiles in general. But basically the links at bottom of user panel are cutoff.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160823-170922.webp
    Screenshot_20160823-170922.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20160823-170932.webp
    Screenshot_20160823-170932.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20160823-170938.webp
    Screenshot_20160823-170938.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 17
Thanks that seems to have helped but due to the on screen android buttons still not enough.

Screenshot_20160823-174425.webp

Really loving the theme. So well put together and really nice on mobile.

Actually just checked on my work iPhone seems to still be an issue. Was the fix supposed to go in extras.css?

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 11
Is it possible to change the border of the search and login field to a more rectangular option like the red rectangular (notice that appears when you need to login)??

L7CGel.jpg

https://snag.gy/L7CGel.jpg

Ho can I reinstall this theme? I see force reinstall but then it's says the zip is not where it should be. Is this how to reinstall I submitted a ticket as have several issues but no response. I might try a reinstall to see if that helps.

Is there any support from audentio? Had a ticket in for 3 days. Managed to delete the theme and do a full reinstall but still having issues. :(

Top Bottom