Black Responsive [Deleted]

Arty

Arty submitted a new resource:

Black Responsive (version 1.0.0) - Dark style with responsive design and retina support

This is a dark XenForo style with responsive design and retina support.

Style has responsive design, which means it works on desktop and mobile browsers. Mobile version has slightly different layout, allowing to fit all content on small mobile phone screens.

Most icons used by style are designed for Retina screens. Because of that style looks very sharp on new MacBooks, iPads, iPhones, Samsung and other modern phones/tablets.

Style has configurable post layout. You can show poster's...

Read more about this resource...

Really nice! Can't wait to try it

Edit: RoldanLT comment make sense. Flexile Dark color scheme with blue is amazing, shoud totally consider it Arty

I will be buying if their is Dark/Blue just like Flexile Dark color scheme.

You can customize it very easily on Arty's site. Just pick the color you want to replace and download the save. I did this for my facebook site on the light version replacing the blue and red for the facebook blueish-purple color.

I will be purchasing this tonight Arty too!

Arty, are you going to update the soft responsive to use the same benefits of your new dark theme? The navigation changes, the CSS3 gradients only, ditching conventional images, so forth? The improvements are certainly very nice... and I can't wait to hopefully see these subtleties in the light version, and what you produce next.

Arty, are you going to update the soft responsive to use the same benefits of your new dark theme? The navigation changes, the CSS3 gradients only, ditching conventional images, so forth? The improvements are certainly very nice... and I can't wait to hopefully see these subtleties in the light version, and what you produce next.
Partially. Navigation changes were included in 1.1.4 update, images are in todo list.

Switching gradient images to CSS will probably not happen because it will slightly change how style looks, which might upset some customers.

Minor update: fixed issue with logo not being centered correctly if you set logo width style property.

I didn't release new version for this fix, just updated zip files.

Small error Arty... I noticed this on the light style, though no doubt the same on the dark. When you encapsulate the messageUserBlock into the message post, you need to move the newIndicator from -5px to -14px in message.css so it correctly aligns with the right side of the message post.

Arty updated Black Responsive with a new update entry:

Bug fixes

Version 1.0.1 is now available.

Changes:
  • Logo should be centered correctly on mobile devices if you specify logo width.
  • Clicking topic row on IE Mobile instead of topic link will correctly redirect to topic (fix for IE not handling <base> properly)
  • New topic indicator is now correctly placed with all topic layout settings
  • Adjustments for xenTag add-on.

How to update:
  • Upload new files (style.js was changed)
  • Go to admin control panel -> styles -> import...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom