Black Responsive [Deleted]

Arty, if you have Responsive Design installed, will installing this theme conflict with it in any way?

Yes, it would. You can disable responsive design add-on for any style by unchecking style property in Styles -> Style Properties (for this style) -> Responsive Design

Yes, it would. You can disable responsive design add-on for any style by unchecking style property in Styles -> Style Properties (for this style) -> Responsive Design
Ouch... this is one of the first themes I would give consideration to, but also want to keep my default theme as a selection for users (mobile and desktop). Guess I can check to see if there is a way that would mandate this theme for mobile users and then allow the selection of either one from the desktop (but that would defeat using my current one as a mobile one also).
Thanks.

It will still work fine with your existing style, you just need to disable add-on for this style.

It will still work fine with your existing style, you just need to disable add-on for this style.
Dohhhh... facepalm.webp
What can I say.. just woke up after a long night. Since I only have used one theme I didn't realize that you can go into the page styles for any other one and disable it for that one alone. Time to scrounge up some greenbacks. :D

That add-on isn't popular enough to invest money in, but I can add support if someone who owns it would allow me to adjust style for it on his/her forum (need admin access to styles and if possible webdav access).

That add-on isn't popular enough to invest money in, but I can add support if someone who owns it would allow me to adjust style for it on his/her forum (need admin access to styles and if possible webdav access).
I use Showcase and showcase has proven to be very great with google and enhance a site's SEO by including things like ratings which are picked up in Google and show up during search results. Showcase is the ship man. Get on it.

Already on it :D just FYI for those concerned, Arty and I are discussing things behind the scenes. Just let us do our jobs and you will be pleasantly surprised.

I certainly wasn't getting in anyone else's job... I was only curious if their was a plan for it, or a thought about supporting it.

Arty updated Black Responsive with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, support for Showcase and Advanced BBCode

Version 1.0.2 of Black Responsive style is now available.

Changes:
  • Bug fixes (a lot of them)
  • Added support for Showcase add-on (you need to enable it in style properties -> add-ons). Thanks to bobster65 for letting me test his add-on!
  • Added support for Advanced BBCode add-on
  • Blue color scheme is now available in list of pre-made color schemes
To update from previous version download style, unpack it, go to admin control panel -> styles -> import style, upload...

Read the rest of this update entry...

UC Browser is Opera Mini with different name. This style mostly works with it. Layout is slightly different because Opera Mini's engine is as old as IE6.

Does this list of addons all supported?

AzuCloud
Collapsible Sidebar
Social Login Beta 2
TaigaChat
View More Thread
XenFans.com - Popular Content
XenMedio
XF Arcade
[bd] Medal
[bd] Widget Framework
[Tinhte] XenTag