Black Responsive [Deleted]

Arty updated Black Responsive with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, support for latest CTA Featured Threads and XenPorta 2

Changes from previous version:
  • Fixed issue causing templates from third party add-ons being shown as outdated when they aren't outdated (first step of fixing, if anyone will still have issues I'll apply stricter fix for next update).
  • Support for latest versions of XenPorta 2 and CTA Featured Threads add-ons.
  • Bug fixes.
To update from previous version import new XML file.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm trying to figure out how to left align the logo. on IOS devices it's getting overlapped. see attached.

I'm new to xenforo but even knowing css I can't figure out where in the backend to align this. i tried the logo block, and even adding style elements to the logo itself in the template, but i can't get it. This is tough for me because on Android it looks fine. I don't have an IOS device.

IMG_0111.webp

already tried it, it didn't work. i figured it out. there is no logo specified for the responsive. so it's using the main logo. I made a different pic and specified it in the responsive area so i think i got it.

ended up adding some transparent pixels left and top so it would pad right. I really need to learn the styling in Xen so I can figure this stuff out. I'm still very new to this software. but i will admit, I like the styling process much better than the old VB.

thanks

Last edited:
Well @Arty when thought the hope was lost to stop the search from overlap a centered logo... :)

Also sonbb gallery updated with the js fixes, but there's several minor things around, from css borders, colors, transparency, the loading icons on overlay thumbs and full image... that would appreciate some tweaks. If you need help i can list what i found.

We recently got TaigaChat and on Black Responsive it has styling thing i don't know how to make it good on this dark style: http://i.imgur.com/Z9ltiQk.png (full view), and on home i don't know what to do to deal with the header, because it is separated on the default style, i actually loads on normal title size and then it resizes smaller when it finishes loading. Any help you can give would really appreciate ;)

Heya an minor issue with 1.5 floating alerts, this:
et4Bvef.png

And on this style:
lWwNUBY.png

:)

Okay again, the <div class="errorPanel"><span class="errors"> usually resulted on a red gradient box with the error info, on the latest version it's gone?

Heya an minor issue with 1.5 floating alerts, this:
et4Bvef.png

And on this style:
lWwNUBY.png

:)
Fixed.

Okay again, the <div class="errorPanel"><span class="errors"> usually resulted on a red gradient box with the error info, on the latest version it's gone?
Something weird is going on there. I can't find code for old red box.
I've changed layout of error overlays to use black background like other overlays, but it now has a shiny red border.

Top Bottom