Black Ops 3 Forums - World's 1st BO3 Forum

Carlos

I have been slowly working on this for quite some time. I registered all domains at least a year or two in advance.

The game hasn't been announced, confirmed, or anything. I just know that Treyarch is the next developer in rotation. Black Ops 2 sold so many copies, and is praised a lot for it's balance, uniqueness, and what have you.

I just renewed a @Arty skin this afternoon while I had some extra money in my hands. I was paying for my server, and I got at least $10 more than expected - so I launched Black Responsive to the site this afternoon.

Right now, I'm working on ironing out the final kinks in the site. :D

Welcome to the world's first Black Ops 3 community in history!

http://www.blackops3forums.com

THIS is my next project! (y)

Too bad WaW 2 is next, lol.
1. As I said before: Black Ops 2 sold millions of copies. It would be a dumb move not to bank on that.
2. The Black Ops story arc isn't really finished. The Modern Warfare story arc ended at 3 because they killed 90% of the characters that made the story what it was in MW3.
3. We still don't know how Mason (or someone else, please correct me) survived the bomb kill in BO.

The reason why CODGhosts failed is because there just isn't a fanbase yet for it. There are still people clamoring for a MW4 well past the reveal of Advanced Warfare.

And WAW2? Huh? Going back to WW2? Yeah, I'll pass. But we'll see April/May which is when reveals of COD's are traditionally done.

Last edited:
1. As I said before: Black Ops 2 sold millions of copies. It would be a dumb move not to bank on that.
2. The Black Ops story arc isn't really finished. The Modern Warfare story arc ended at 3 because they killed 90% of the characters that made the story what it was in MW3.
3. We still don't know how Mason (or someone else, please correct me) survived the bomb kill in BO.

The reason why CODGhosts failed is because there just isn't a fanbase yet for it. There are still people clamoring for a MW4 well past the reveal of Advanced Warfare.

Ghosts failed because it was dull, vanilla FPS game which also suffered because of the new console generation.

And WAW2? Huh? Going back to WW2? Yeah, I'll pass. But we'll see April/May which is when reveals of COD's are traditionally done.

You might pass, I'll definitely pass, but will Treyarch? Their teasers are edging toward WaW 2.

And AW is selling less than Ghosts btw. Again, new console generation. Black Ops 2 did not have this problem.

Ghosts failed because it was dull, vanilla FPS game which also suffered because of the new console generation.
I know that, but what I meant story-wise, is the whole thing is wiped clean. People want to see Captain Price, like the [MW4] teaser trailers were pointing to.
You might pass, I'll definitely pass, but will Treyarch? Their teasers are edging toward WaW 2.
People read too much into that. If I remember correctly, there were similar leaks/teasers prior to BO2.
And AW is selling less than Ghosts btw. Again, new console generation. Black Ops 2 did not have this problem.
Yeah, I know. BO2 didn't have this problem because most of the cast returned from BO. This is what I meant earlier.

Besides, earlier this year, the voice of BO2 character... pointed to a possible BO3, here: http://www.blackops3blog.com/blackops3/black-ops-3-is-the-next-call-of-duty This is shortly before Advanced Warfare was even announced.

Last edited:
Leaks are not the same as teasers directly from Treyarch.
Yes, I know. What I meant was that, I saw similar "pre-story" concept art before BO2, everyone thought it was going to be an arc in WAW, but turned out to be part of the whole BO2 backstory. Same case here.

Don't you go be knocking the WW2 FPS Carlos, they are amongst the best compared to the current cash grab garbage being released recently (or atleast the medal of honor old generations) were classics. MW4? Wasn't this released last year? aka COD Ghosts? I could be wrong though, it might have been MW 3.5. I'm quite sure there will be Black OPs 3 - Which company can't resist a cash grab? *cough* Ghosts *cough* Advance Warfare *cough*. :sleep::D

Anyway, I would have personally gone with a more relevant domain name for a Black OPs 3 forum myself. Something along the lines of allIdoisspawncamp3.com org/net whatever. With that all said, Nice style, Nice job. Good luck. (y)

Why would anyone switch from existing forums created for the early CoD games to yours? I fail to see how any of the discussions from previous forums would warrant switching over to a new one just because the number "3" is in the domain name.
Ah. Gotta love being misunderstood.

1. I already own CODForums.com - I already have a forum for "early CoD games." This site is not meant to replace it, it's an extension of it. As a matter of fact, I don't plan to sell BO3F. If I am right, the database will be filled with posts because...

2. ...The whole point of BlackOps3Forums.com is to grab the keywords. I've successfully launched similar domain names in the past: AdvancedWarfareBlog.com which gathered around 13,000+ visits in 8 months. I repeat: EIGHT months. While, it took me 3 years to reach the same number on CODNet.

BlackOps3Blog has been up for a year now, and I've been getting keywords already. I've launched BlackOps3Forums a few months ago (if you look around carefully), and already has attracted 200/300 views without any marketing done to it. Nothing. None. Nada. Zilich. So, if Treyarch ends up using Black Ops 3 as the final name, I'm going to match the following domains:

BlackOpsForum:
25,895 Threads
288,826 Posts
20,293 Members

BlackOps2Forum:
9,658 Threads
114,595 Posts
8,529 Members

As you can see, I will ride a tidal wave. But if Treyarch doesn't end up using Black Ops 3, I will do what I did with MW4Blog last year: Merge the BO3 domains into the right places.

Let me put it another way for you: I owned a bunch of Doom 4 Blog/Forum domains, I am currently dropping them because the new reboot is simply "Doom." Already merged the database into one of my sites. I had a Destiny site, and left it alone to test it out via traffic, it didn't succeed, either. So, I've been redirecting it to one of my blogs. I always have a plan A, and a plan B ready.
Don't you go be knocking the WW2 FPS Carlos, they are amongst the best compared to the current cash grab garbage being released recently (or atleast the medal of honor old generations) were classics.
That's your opinion. However, I don't like the whole WW2 "theatre." I like that Treyarch tries hard to make it a balanced game using WW2 ideals, but when I played COD2 at E32005, and COD3 at E32006... (then I played them at launch, still...) I wasn't interested, and got bored of WAW a few months after the launch. The only Medal of Honor that I liked was Frontline(s) for PS2. Other then that - forget it. Pass.
MW4? Wasn't this released last year? aka COD Ghosts? I could be wrong though, it might have been MW 3.5. I'm quite sure there will be Black OPs 3 - Which company can't resist a cash grab? *cough* Ghosts *cough* Advance Warfare *cough*. :sleep::D
Sledgehammer Games has been teasing MW4 for years, and ended up being Advanced Warfare, but people want to see the original cast, like Captain Price. But it's done and over with, because all the characters have been killed off in MW3. Cool, right? Until Activision or whoever leaked the footage launched MW4 teasers pointing to Capt. Price being a protagonist again.

Last edited:
Good luck with it... and what that said

After the latest COD flops - all I can say is I'll stick with my Battlefield games. At least THEY have good solid game play on large maps that aren't run/gun/spawn camp. Have no further desire to shove money at a game line like they have.
Most of the guys I play online with are the same way.

Couldn't you keep all of your discussion for upcoming games on your main codforums and achieve just as good if not better search results from an established site you have already going?
I could do, and have been doing the first half, but the second half: Google dropped CODForums from #1, to below any one of Activision's own forums.

It costs a lot of money just to go out and acquire another COD site. This is my cost-effective way of doing just that. I just need to find the right niche [COD site], and merge it into CODForums.

So over all I do like it . The only that bothers me personally, is the banner and how it isn't centered. But, that is my personal preference.

Top Bottom