Black Friday/Cyber Monday Discounts?

jiewaqpe

During Black Friday and Cyber Monday holidays of 2018 was there a heavy discount to upgrade Xenforo license as I couldn't find any information on this forum. Point me in the right direction.

No there was not. XF was only discounted once other than the original sale.

Can you tell which item of the listed I need to purchase for upgrading my forums from version 1.x to 2.x ? And I will definitely wait for holiday sales as I am quite experienced with it.
Don't count on there being any holiday sales. There was a small discount last year for the first time in years. Don't expect it to be repeated as XF is quite inexpensive anyway. If you need to upgrade, just buy the license renewal and get on with the job.

To upgrade you simply need to renew. Your license is not version-specific, so you will be able to download and upgrade to 2.1 and beyond.

Do not count on any sales. The last one was super rare.

I think he's getting xenForo confused with DFS (the furniture people) :D
The thing of recommending expensive furniture from store is done by people like Warren Buffet(Insurance scammer) not brands like Amazon that offers heavy discounts on every product. I am looking into MyBB and will see if I can find a developer to install plugins I found there that do same things as paid plugins in Xenforo.

I am looking to start forums on individual domains for a MMORPG which has 5 continents and thousands of players are loyal to particular continent as there is fee and spaceship(extremely rare) to travel from one continent. Also items, gameplay and stuff is unique for those 5 continents.
I am looking to start 5 forums on 5 individual domains and can't afford to buy 5 license of everything on Xenforo.

Present forum of mine will remain on Xenforo and might upgrade after 5G fully launched worldwide particularly India as my forum members will mostly come from India due to huge population than USA.

Top Bottom