Black Friday 2016

popowich

Lots of time to consider this one. :)

How about a discount for existing Xenforo customers to get us to move our other forums to Xenforo that might be on other software, such as vBulletin 3/4, but not worth the full cost of an extra license, simply to help get us to be 100% XenForo customers?

-Ray

I have some dead forums that don't generate any revenue and hoping for the long shot chance to at least move them to XenForo and start over vs. let the domains expire.

It's great value no matter the site, period. My site barely makes anything at all but I still bought it.

Personally I think the developers should put the price up for XenForo 2.0 (full price and renewals). So maybe you should by now at the current price which would therefore be a discount. ;)

How about a '1-for-2-get-another-for-free' special? :whistle:

8915448.jpg

I have some dead forums that don't generate any revenue and hoping for the long shot chance to at least move them to XenForo and start over vs. let the domains expire.
You'd be better migrating all these to a single forum. Use categories or pages to seperate.

Yeah it's a great value for the real sites. :D
Uhhh.. NONE of my sites get more than may 1-2 registrations in a quarter... but I have paid scripts on the majority of them (2 XenForo, 1 Burning Board & 1 IPS). None of them generate "revenue" - I look at the cost as I would any other hobby that I have/had. Hobbies take money.

Lots of time to consider this one. :)

How about a discount for existing Xenforo customers to get us to move our other forums to Xenforo that might be on other software, such as vBulletin 3/4, but not worth the full cost of an extra license, simply to help get us to be 100% XenForo customers?

-Ray

FYI, one does get bulk discounts when purchasing XenForo. I think the bulk discounts start applying at Quantity 4 or 5.

I kind of look at it like cars/trucks. The popular model you hardly ever see a "special deal" on, since it's already popular and is being sold "nicely". What you normally see deals on are the items that are not as in demand.

Barely any spam, rarely pay for a plug in, not once had an issue - When I've have a question, which is rare, it's answered within an hours - Doesn't matter the time or day

I've used the software for well over a year, pretty sure two now. I can simply use the site (more a hobby than a business thing) and never had to 'fix' anything

Price is spot on

Top Bottom