Add-on Bitcoin Plus

Looks pretty straight forward? Just add the javascript per the instructions. Am I missing something?

I think in the advanced version you can like create a widget that your users can turn on and off. Basically them donating their CPU usage to your site.

Even so it seems like such a waste, not just CPU mining, but Java and a 20% fee on top...

I just don't see the point really. Automatic, it's literally worse than background music. Manual, whatever pittance you get will be like 1% of the electricity cost for your users

Even so it seems like such a waste, not just CPU mining, but Java and a 20% fee on top...

I just don't see the point really. Automatic, it's literally worse than background music. Manual, whatever pittance you get will be like 1% of the electricity cost for your users

I have to agree, your better off making your own group via a pool or starting your own pool. Perhaps an addon where you can create or integrate a current pool's interface that could work.

Also if your looking to introduce something like this for your forum members you may want to consider accepting bitcoins as well, via xfrocks addon which utilises bitpay paygate and converts bitcoins to your currency so no need to worry about volatility which is why Wordpress Woocomerce and others use bitpay, which charges a much lower % than pp. Gl:)

Top Bottom