• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Birthday Calendar

Birthday Calendar 2.0

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Birthday Calendar - Shows members birthdays in a calendar format.

Description:

Shows members birthdays in a calendar format.

(Example of birthday calendar)

View attachment 69610

(Example of options page)

View attachment 69611

Features:
  • Easy to use calendar month and year selection
  • Option to only show members with recent activity
  • Birthday Calendar Link added to Members tab
  • Fully phrased
Installation:
  1. Download birthdaycalendar_v1.0.zip and unzip it
  2. Upload the Andy directory to your...
Read more about this resource...

Alien

Nice job with this...

Question: What happens if you have, say, 20 people with the same birthday? Does it cut off at any particular number with a pop-up simple list of the rest?

Adam Howard

Error Info
PHP:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: user_id - library/Andy/BirthdayCalendar/ControllerPublic/BirthdayCalendar.php:52
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 5:24 AM
Stack Trace

PHP:
#0 /forums/library/Andy/BirthdayCalendar/ControllerPublic/BirthdayCalendar.php(52): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/www/...', 52, Array)
#1 /forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Andy_BirthdayCalendar_ControllerPublic_BirthdayCalendar->actionIndex()
#2 forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/birthdaycalendar/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
^ I think this only affect guest viewing as its only listed under 'unknown account'

DaveM

I really wish we could see this add on posting a thread for the Today's Birthday with an inactive cut off day option. This is really the one function I cannot find since moving from VB to XF :(

Dodgeboard

Works beautifully! Thanks for all your hard work.

One last question...

How can I get the calendar to inherit the colors from my current color scheme. I use brown shades. This shows up blue.

color.png

Nice one, once again!

I did notice that the page title was defaulting to the forum name but this only required one easy template edit:
Code:
<xen:title>{xen:phrase birthdaycalendar_birthday_calendar}</xen:title>
Has there been any consideration for possibly merging this with your other Calendar resource, @AndyB ? Perhaps as a visitor toggleable option via a popup menu e.g. '✔ Birthdays (this resource), ✔ Public Holidays, ✔ Events'

Just a suggestion :)