Bio Surge XenForo Theme - SleekVb.Net

there is a free one for xenforo but it don´t work either (incompatible xml). the file downloads as "XenForo" you have to rename it to XenForo.zip. seems it is a style for: vbversion="3.8.6".
so they have to fix theire files for the right forums!

bad URL's?
What do you mean?

You expect people to purchase your skins with no demos for them?
Should have full support up for XenForo by tomorrow.

there is a free one for xenforo but it don´t work either (incompatible xml). the file downloads as "XenForo" you have to rename it to XenForo.zip. seems it is a style for: vbversion="3.8.6".
so they have to fix theire files for the right forums!

Rather a mix up. It was connected to the Vbulletin 4 download of the theme. It has been fixed.

Sorry but there's nothing really unique about this theme other than a logo change, everything else I bet I could achieve just by using the colour slides. Thus, I wouldn't pay. It would make a nice free style though.

Good job.

Sorry but there's nothing really unique about this theme other than a logo change, everything else I bet I could achieve just by using the colour slides. Thus, I wouldn't pay. It would make a nice free style though.

Good job.

LOL - I predicted this, and i said to kier that he done such a wonderful job that simple colour changes can be done even by the novice user. Stylers will need to up their game and get dirty in the templates and offer something new in the way of visuals and unique structure/layout regarding styles.

That said, the style from the op or the colours are nice. god job.

Stylers will need to up their game and get dirty in the templates and offer something new in the way of visuals and unique structure/layout regarding styles.

I've been looking at the styles on here with exactly that in mind - layout, not color or graphics.

LOL - I predicted this, and i said to kier that he done such a wonderful job that simple colour changes can be done even by the novice user. Stylers will need to up their game and get dirty in the templates and offer something new in the way of visuals and unique structure/layout regarding styles.

Yep, agree 100% ;)

Thanks, and yes skins are easier to make with XenForo then most. Choosing colors, coding in custom graphics, and doing custom template edits isn't as easy as just doing it. More was done to this than meets the eye, but I can do much more. I'll get some better themes up for the community soon enough.

Take it from a fellow Web Designer, Don't mind the nay sayers, you did a great job, and I am sure once the community gets more developed, you will probably get some sales. sure the platform is MUCH easier than most to design for, that just makes it so the true designers have to up the anti a little and show some true talent, and I know you did quite a bit to make the banner show the way you did.

Good Job!

Colors are nice but i do suggest you to at least customize the few default icons to make it more appealing than a free style.

Take it from a fellow Web Designer, Don't mind the nay sayers, you did a great job, and I am sure once the community gets more developed, you will probably get some sales. sure the platform is MUCH easier than most to design for, that just makes it so the true designers have to up the anti a little and show some true talent, and I know you did quite a bit to make the banner show the way you did.

Good Job!
The people who were 'naysaying' are also designers, many of which are well known in their respective community (IPB, vBulletin), and they never said anything other then that the design isn't much different then the default style.

The banner is nice, the colors fit, however other than that, everything else is just a modified default style.

Im not trying to start anything here, I was just trying to give him some encouragement. I respect all the designers here, and on other community's. I may try and get in to this platform as it is new and needs the support of community members like us to get it out there. To be honest I like this platform much better than any else. and want to see it go somewhere.

That being said, I understand what your saying. and yes a lot of it is a modified default skin, and it probably should be a free skin unless he changes a lot more on it. but that is not for us to decide for him.

anyway, I am sorry if I came across as anything but being nice and trying to give encouragement. as I certainly did not mean my post any other way.

It looks good to me - black and lime have always offered a good contrast, and TBH I don't think skinners need to go too far with xF skins until it's gold - it's likely things may change between now and then.

Good to see people being enthusiastic though. :)

He he ... I noticed on your site that you're offering an xF look-a-like skin for vB3 - I must say, I do find that somewhat ironic ... in a good way :)

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Top Bottom