Add-on Binding to the profile Steam id (SteamAuth)

sicdex

Hello, you need to write an addon to bind your unique steam ID to the user profile xenforo 2.0.0 using oauth (configure WebAPI key in the admin).
I'll pay.
P.S
sorry for bad English :(

Last edited:
Hello, you need to write an addon to bind your unique steam ID to the user profile xenforo 2.0.0 using oauth (configure WebAPI key in the admin).
I'll pay.
P.S
sorry for bad English :(
Are we able to start chat for further discussion?

I was also looking for someone to do the job. But, ended up writing the custom integration ourselves. We'll be putting it up on the resource manager over the next day or two.

i have found an addon to use steam maybe its buggy i will test it on my test forum
https://github.com/NixFifty/XenForo2-SteamIntegration

I have found an modified version of @NixFifty on russian page that is working fine
infocoder Steam Integration 2.0.0

Code:
Attention!
The sources of the add-on are taken from the open repository - GitHub: NixFifty / XenForo2-SteamIntegration and are collected in the finished add-on (some inaccuracies have been fixed, the button's styling is added), since the author has not yet published or released, there may be errors, fear and risk.
Although before the publication, the add-on was tested and the integration worked without criticism.

After installing this add-on, your new users will be able to register on your forum using their Steam account, and existing users will be able to associate their accounts with their Steam accounts.

I've made a githun repo with this version feel free to develop it
https://github.com/Kammi61871/infocoder-Steam-Integration-2.0.0

Last edited:
yours a paid that one on github is 4 free, everyone is thinkin he must make $$$

Nothing wrong with trying to play around with whatever is available on Github, if that is what you would like! Simply offering another option - one that is battle tested, doesn't have licensing issues, comes with support, and possible new features on request.

I think it is also fair option. And, if you look at the listing, I would say that we've been pretty reasonable about pricing and payment methods (E.g., regional discounts, etc).

Русские, кстати?

Top Bottom