1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Big problem of security which comes PLS HELP

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by souhail93, Jun 26, 2014.

1. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

Hello everyone since 1.3.2 I have a big problem a security error message that appears suddenly I no longer understand if someone can please help me I made him an admin access to it or see the problem and

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

What do the errors say?

souhail93 likes this.
  3. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

4. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Have you logged out, and logged back in again? What exactly are you doing when that error happens? Does it keep happening on every page or action or just every now and then? Does it happen to everyone or just you? Have you recently installed any add-ons? Changed anything on your server? Or has your host changed anything?

5. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

sorry I'm french so my english and its not too good happens to all the world temp in Temp addons I have not but I know what the problem is how little I see.?

6. kingofseo

kingofseo New Member

Have you disabled functions on your server ? probably some functions are disabled.And can you please deactivate all adons and try again.

7. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

Hello not disable nothing like what example?.

8. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Do you have any add-ons installed? If so, try disabling them and see if the issue disappears. If it does, re-enable them individually until the issue re-appears to isolate the add-on at fault.

9. nodle

nodle Well-Known Member

Can you sign out, dump your cookies then close your browser and try again?

10. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

then I noticed that the problem come the evening the worm 19h I is not the problem if its just to say thank you tonight I you for your response

11. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

and that's the problem and returned the night comes

12. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I would recommend contacting your host.

It sounds like there could be sever issues affecting the server. Though not sure why that particular error would be given.

13. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

Hello all still the same problem I disabled all addons and Still the problem please help me I call my hosting provider told me it's not from us vien

14. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

I noticed that the problem is that if you and connect and accuil Forum