Lack of interest Big emoji of the post in without text

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Because in if you allow to post a “single emoji reply” is what is expected (for example in whatsapp*) and it a bigger emoji.
I was expecting your “why?”... and my thought goes to the in-line emoji shortcut “:”. (y)

I simply think that display a bigger emoji in message with 1/2 emojis it’s a “standard” today.

*yes a forum it’s not an IM but in 2019 the differences/standards between forum/social networks and IM’s are every day more overlapped.

hehe. i have been looking for a css fix for this as well. native emoji on windows 10 appear quite small in xenforo. i personally would not mind if all emojis appear around 20% larger than their current size. it might just be possible for third party emoji as they might have a custom class 🤔 . native emojis seem complicated. would keep an eye on this thread.

You calling my suggestion :poop:!?!?!

;)

Yeah, it's not great compared to it being automatic, but still gets a fair bit of use for common emoji.

Top Bottom