Big Bang Theory Thread LOL

Removing the laugh track makes it hard for me to know when to laugh

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Best show ever :)

My avatar here is political, my avatar on my political forum....is Sheldon. Go figure ROFLMAO

Huh....I was wrong. I always thought the way she looked was because of make up. Nope. Even outside of that show she looks like a man.

...good luck Jake...it's all you :ROFLMAO:

This show reminds me of all you people on Xenforo lmaoooooooo

lol @ Whil Wheaton!

I have been watching this show regularly lately and I have to say that I find it very hilarious. Sheldon cracks me up anytime he talks lol. I find Howard very funny too, especially when he tries to be a ladies man or when he engages in a screaming match with his mom :D

The wide level of writing on this show is interesting (and I'll bet challenging). They have to go from 'dumb as dirt' jokes, to puns only physicists understand, with stop-offs in between.

Oh, almost forgot, Kate Micucci (see my sig line) has done a few episodes this season. Very cool! (y)

My sister, who is not a technical person, got me into the show a couple seasons back. Her and my mom think they've based sheldon on me, though I went to Engineering not Science so obviously they are wrong. But then I think the fact I am making that distinction at all does give their argument some merit.

Anyway- favorite quote "My father used to say a woman is like an egg salad sandwich on a warm Texas day... Full of eggs and only appealing for a short time." :D

Anyway- favorite quote "My father used to say a woman is like an egg salad sandwich on a warm Texas day... Full of eggs and only appealing for a short time." :D
Ouch!

One of my favorite quips (Season 4 Episode 18: Prestidigitation Approximation):

Penny: Big deal, not knowing is part of the fun!

Sheldon: [sarcastically] Not knowing is part of the fun. Was that the motto of your community college?

:D

Ouch!

One of my favorite quips (Season 4 Episode 18: Prestidigitation Approximation):

Penny: Big deal, not knowing is part of the fun!

Sheldon: [sarcastically] Not knowing is part of the fun. Was that the motto of your community college?

:D

Ahahahaa, as it happens that rerun was on a couple of days ago here and I loled very hard at that :D

I love that show. Funny that in real life Mayim has an actual PhD in neuroscience.

Top Bottom