Better Blogs [Deleted]

You mean for all the blogs of all the users combined? There isn't, only one per user blog
Yeah. Okay I ask because I was going to add the latest blogs to the sidebar. Since we're unable to add it as an RSS feature, can you please consider making a sidebar block for blogs? So that we can see the latest blogs on the forum home listing sidebar? or maybe even as a xenporta block?

Blog comments are unreadable from Russ XF mobile stop theme while using a phone. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yeah. Okay I ask because I was going to add the latest blogs to the sidebar. Since we're unable to add it as an RSS feature, can you please consider making a sidebar block for blogs? So that we can see the latest blogs on the forum home listing sidebar? or maybe even as a xenporta block?
There is already a sidebar block, that you can add to the Home Page for Latest Blogs if you are using BD Widget :)
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-widget-framework.297/

BD Widget lets you add as many blocks as you want anywhere there is a sidebar, there is no restriction about putting the BD Widget blocks on the home page

So before we make the purchase, can you explain how the import process works from LN Blog would play out?

The importer works the same as the XenForo vBulletin importer does. You go to Import Data, select LN Blogs as the option, and go through the steps to import blogs, entries, comments and attachments. You finish the import and you are done.

Delete

Code:
.commentsList {
    margin-left: 100px;
    margin-right: 100px;
}

From comment.css to make comments viewable from ya iphone.

Forgot what template but it has 'xfa_blog_entry_comment.css' or something like that in it.

I tried installing BDWidget so that I can use the Better Blogs sidebar but the bdwidget destroyed my borbole's recent posts sidebar addon.

Had to uninstall it.

The recent posts widget for BDWidget does not include actual post content in the sidebar so I can't use the bdwidget.

That's just one of many reasons why people will need a xenporta widget because xenporta sidebar does not affect your existing widgets from other addons as long as that widget is connected to the sidebar online users block in some way or another.

Question:

Is it possible for someone to gift purchase this? .... ie... Assume X person purchased this and had you setup everything be given to Y person?

Hi,
I've just bought the addon. I've performed all the steps in installation guide and everything looks went fine, but ... I don't see any changes in front-end, I can't see any entry points for blogs :-( The installation guide is not full? My theme is abs standard ... What is wrong?

Hi,
I've just bought the addon. I've performed all the steps in installation guide and everything looks went fine, but ... I don't see any changes in front-end, I can't see any entry points for blogs :-( The installation guide is not full? My theme is abs standard ... What is wrong?
I have the same problem. Post more than one blog on each account etc then hit refresh.

I have the same problem. Post more than one blog on each account etc then hit refresh.

What do you mean "post more than one blog"? I cant post a single message to any blog, because I dont see any blogs ... ) I mean - even no "Blogs" option in header menu. No "your blog" link in my user profile ... No any mention of the Blogs at all ... ((

I've installed (1.0.9) and using a style based on Aurora.

I have 2 x presentation/design issues, that just haven't been able to be resolved. Visit http://mouth.netrider.net.au/xfa-blog-home/ to see what I am describing.
  1. The width of both the top and bottom breadcrumb navigation has now been 'squashed' to less that the width of the page container.
  2. The header bar has disappeared.
Can you help to resolve?

Top Bottom