XF 2.2 Best way to add text to the Activity Summary email header?

Ludachris

I want to add an intro paragraph at the top of the Activity Summary emails (with HTML). What would be the best approach for this? One that I can easily change from time to time? Just edit the email template? Or should I create a new template and reference that template in the email template?

Is there a way to include a notice into an email template? Let's say I have notice ID 3, and I want to include that in the activity summary email. Can I call that notice using template code in the activity summary email template?

Is there a way to include a notice into an email template? Let's say I have notice ID 3, and I want to include that in the activity summary email. Can I call that notice using template code in the activity summary email template?
Any help would be appreciated. I essentially want to pull the content of a specific notice ID into the 'ACTIVITY_SUMMARY_CONTAINER' template. I was thinking I'd just copy the contents of the 'notice_macros' template and modify it to show only a specific $notice.notice_id. Just not sure if that will actually do what I want it to do. Is the notice data exposed to the activity summary emails?

Top Bottom