Best Tool For Checking Competitor Website Traffic? (Help)

=MGN=RedEagle

Hi guys,

What is the best most reliable free tool I can use to check amount of traffic visiting a competitors website?

Last edited:
You can track it historically with our tools (it's been around for more than a decade with close to 100,000 users): https://tools.digitalpoint.com/tracker

For example (chart zoomed in to recent timeframe):

upload_2014-2-1_16-10-19.webp

I am not talking about Google/SEO but # of visits. All my sites are social and generate traffic from non-SEO sources. O my, I see I said rank... sorry about that.

Without access to their analytics, the best you can do is educated (even then, sort of) guesses.

If the site uses AdSense, the best you can do is utilize Google AdWords Display Planner tool to get estimates. It obviously would only count pages that include AdSense, but it's a good baseline. For example:

upload_2014-2-1_16-45-16.webp

Without access to their analytics, the best you can do is educated (even then, sort of) guesses.

If the site uses AdSense, the best you can do is utilize Google AdWords Display Planner tool to get estimates. It obviously would only count pages that include AdSense, but it's a good baseline. For example:
O ya! That is brilliant! Dang, I knew about that too. Thanks so much.

Top Bottom