Best Style Yet? Cleaning Forum :)

I like the individual site icons. Don't care for the ribbons.
And perhaps the footer height of the footer could be reduced by making two columns under contacts and tightening up the space between each line.
Just my .02 worth.

Forum icons look great.
Site looks great.

As mentioned previously the Classifieds link goes away when you click it.
Overall pretty amazing !

Is there login integration between the Classifieds and the Forum ?

Nice style but far too much blue imo that needs to be broken down by using other colours.

There's also an unused <li> link that's causing a spacing issue (Highlighted in the screenshot below).

spacing.webp

One of the links is missing, which is why that happens (It was there when I passed on the style though).

Yeah, i gathered that. I was just alerting the owner of the missing link on the chance this was something he/she overlooked or will be adding a link sometime in the future.

Just need to mention, none of the new images or design work is done by me (I only did the changes asked for by surfsup).

I dunno who did those mesh images but they are now a focus point and really don't suit the style at all. The header gradient transitioning to the body gradient is sharply cut off destroying any seamless integration that was there before which worked nicely. No offense but the new mesh images, how they are implemented are destroying what was otherwise a nice style. Not liking the changes at all i'm afraid.

The header mesh bg image takes a while to load (5 minutes later and still not loading) white blank background I'm getting.

What would you guys change with this design? We are in our final stages and want to get the communities advice...

Would you brighten up the background? Change up the font? Etc?

tmfdesign.webp

Top Bottom