• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best Style Yet? Cleaning Forum :)

surfsup

I must say, I am impressed with the designer 'ForsakenFX' here on Xenforo..... his communication every step of the way. 1 out of 10 I give him a 11.

Here is my site, please critique it:http://bit.ly/d2FLNw

There is still a few minor things I am requesting to be done but thought ill throw it out there for now :)

We have almost 300,000 Posts and still going. I came from Vbulletin 4 and so far members has praised it but some dont like the change....

So hopefully in due time it will succeed.

DRE

Looks great! I think it would look better if you centered the social logins in your sidebar visitor panel though.
Use CSS or in the template, surround it with <div align="center">your social logins</div>

Lucas

Pretty nice work there, I like the design. I'd suggest centering both of your banner ads, they just don't feel right aligned to the left.

surfsup

Pretty nice work there, I like the design. I'd suggest centering both of your banner ads, they just don't feel right aligned to the left.
Yeah I havnt been able to figure it out yet argh - im using that paid Ad manager mod and the guy says to wait until the next version :eek:

DRE

If your using Ad Manager by Robbo, put this in your Style Options field to center the banner.

Change the number according to the size of your banner.

Code:
width:728px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;

Panupat

Nice - yes. Best - no.

I like the blue you picked. But I hate how bright it is and I personally don't like those folded corner styles. Just a personal taste.

LPH

The ribbon effects do not seem to go with the buttons: straight edge v curve buttons. Also, you are aware of alignment issues for the ads.

Something not said is that the icons do not always match the topics well. Ask our chemist is a universal symbol for nuclear radiation. Try a flask. The same goes for chemical cleaning - the thumb just doesn't work. Try a bucket or ... Finally, can you get the icons transparent instead of white background.

Keep going. I like what you've done.

surfsup

If your using Ad Manager by Robbo, put this in your Style Options field to center the banner.

Change the number according to the size of your banner.

Code:
width:728px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;
This worked to center it but when i put in two ads they dont show up side by side. Got any idea how i can do so side by side? like two 468x60 ?