Best solution for hosting?

TDUBS

Hello,

Right now I use my personal shared web hosting I have through the company I work for. However, for some reason my CPU Usage is displaying 50/100% and I'm not sure why. I recently just upgraded to 1.4 and it jumped from 33% to 50% after the upgrade.

What are your recommendations as far as hosting my forum, or is there something that's causing this?

cPanel Specs:
Screenshot_19-16-59.png

Forum Specs:
Screenshot_19-17-37.png

Thanks!

or is there something that's causing this?
Something must be causing it but we can't say what from the details/pictures provided. Really depends on how limited the resources are at your provider and how much you're using.

Have you tried contacting your web host and asking if they can investigate this for you?

Something must be causing it but we can't say what from the details/pictures provided. Really depends on how limited the resources are at your provider and how much you're using.

Have you tried contacting your web host and asking if they can investigate this for you?

I have noticed upon the new update (XF 1.4.0) that my CPU jumped down to only 15%. I am moving my forum to a Linux box with Percona and Litespeed.

Way too many factors to be able to tell just by the usage image. Start by running top -c if you have SSH access and go from there.

Top Bottom