Best Settings for Sucuri ?

Recep Baltaş

Is there anyone using Sucuri ? We were under some DDoS attack and started using their service. But I don't know if it becuese of too early and DNS addresses were not cached but we are getting a lot of errors. 405 Not allowed errors, not cached erros.

If anyone using this service, could you please tell me the best caching settings. Or tell me if it beasuce of the time ?

Current settings:

Xenforo.webp

This is what they tell for each setting:

http://kb.sucuri.net/cloudproxy/Performance/caching-options

Last edited:
Are you still using this? I am getting users blocked from search results. Sucuri is saying its the search engine's problem (natch) and that I should "work with my developer" to fix the non-SEO friendly URLs.

If you are not, what other service did you go to and do you like it?

Thanks
Leslie

Are you still using this? I am getting users blocked from search results. Sucuri is saying its the search engine's problem (natch) and that I should "work with my developer" to fix the non-SEO friendly URLs.

If you are not, what other service did you go to and do you like it?

Thanks
Leslie

We have stopped using Sucuri because a lot of connections were being blocked by our Litespeed server. It was probably due to SSL settings but hosting company could not figure it out. So, we are now on CloudFlare 20$ package and we are very happy with it so far!

Top Bottom