Best Hosting provider for XenForo?

@MattW - is there someone you could recommend, experienced, in getting me up and running, transfer over and all, and perhaps, a crash course on what i need to do to run and maintain it?

Thanks,

All that control panel does is let you create "droplets", resize them, monitor them, etc. It isn't a Cpanel substitute.

I really like DO also, but it probably isn't a good choice if you need somebody to manage processes or users on the server

Yes to which one? What does it consist of running your own server. I visit my current Cpanel to view files once in awhile - thats it, nothing more.

If you want to use WHM/Cpanel/Plesk its pretty much plug and go, if your happy to skip the cpanel part, Centminmod or OLS are great options.

The guide I put up in the RM will help you do it yourself aswell (an OLS install).

My bad. I must have slow server then.

Well at least Vultr has DDoS protection at 3 locations. Does DO?

What are those location with DDOS protection?
CgaisoH.png

My bad. I must have slow server then.

Well at least Vultr has DDoS protection at 3 locations. Does DO?
How could you not know about SSD? It's all over their front page, and one of their selling points

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    57.6 KB · Views: 4
I don't know mate, I received $20 worth of credit when I spent $5 (thats like 3 quid?) at DO. I thought it was good.. never bothered to even read the front page that time. lol

I dont work for any webhosting company... its just my opinion... maybe it will help other people decide.

Last edited:
Top Bottom