Best host/server

Best is subjective. What type of server are you looking for, shared, VPS or dedicated. Looking for managed or unmanaged?

Best is subjective. What type of server are you looking for, shared, VPS or dedicated. Looking for managed or unmanaged?

oh yes, true - a fully managed one, shared to start with but where i can upgrade to VPS etc later with ease, and i do prefer USA-based host

Well I recently was looking for a host since my old host was really bad.
I contacted KnownHost and their support is absolutely amazing. All questions I asked they put effort in it with detail. Even mentioned some add-ons on Xenforo Resources that on my previous host didn't work and they went through all of them. Finding what exactly the problem would be and if it would work on their host.

So based on just that I would choose for KnownHost. Currently I am with a different host but that was mainly due to a friend strongly recommending it. Otherwise it would've been KnownHost @DanielP.

what do you all think of whose preferred here?

Well you could actually try some of them. Most hosting providers have a period of time you could test it and request money back for whatever reason. Number 6 I wouldn't recommend since that was the one I switched from. They had versions of essentials running on the server that dated back from 2015. Which means that alot of add-ons didn't work for me.

I would go with @MattW website is here,

Here is his thread on here,

Or KnownHost as suggested above.

Top Bottom