Best CMS article Add-on/ Best Award Add-on?

Brad Padgett

There are 2 add-ons in which I'm looking to purchase at the moment. I have some money with me and was hoping to find what I need sooner then later.

- Front page CMS article add-on (would need to allow forum posts to be moved to the article home)

- Award add-on (allows a certain number of awards to appear in the postbit, users can choose which to display, etc.)

I have seen similar add-ons on other sites but do not know what they are called.

Anyways, if I can get a helpful recommendation I can even purchase them tonight.

Thank you Xenforo Community.

I use CTA Featured Threads & Portal for my portal but there is XenPorta 2 which is popular amongst users as well as a few others. I prefer CTA Featured Threads for auto publishing and then I can modify the title/words to whatever I want without altering the thread it comes from (not sure if you can do that in xenporta 2?)

For rewards, I use xfrocks [BD] Medals with the additional trophy paid purchase. There is another trophy system that probably has this all built into the same add-on but forgot its name, resource search will help.

I use CTA Featured Threads & Portal for my portal but there is XenPorta 2 which is popular amongst users as well as a few others. I prefer CTA Featured Threads for auto publishing and then I can modify the title/words to whatever I want without altering the thread it comes from (not sure if you can do that in xenporta 2?)

For rewards, I use xfrocks [BD] Medals with the additional trophy paid purchase. There is another trophy system that probably has this all built into the same add-on but forgot its name, resource search will help.

Thanks for the help everyone.

I'm going to try and purchase Brogan's CTA Featured Threads & Portal and also use [bd] medals.

It was exactly what I was looking for.

Top Bottom