1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best CMS article Add-on/ Best Award Add-on?

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by TheXboxCloud, Aug 20, 2015.

1. TheXboxCloud

TheXboxCloud Active Member

There are 2 add-ons in which I'm looking to purchase at the moment. I have some money with me and was hoping to find what I need sooner then later.

- Front page CMS article add-on (would need to allow forum posts to be moved to the article home)

- Award add-on (allows a certain number of awards to appear in the postbit, users can choose which to display, etc.)

I have seen similar add-ons on other sites but do not know what they are called.

Anyways, if I can get a helpful recommendation I can even purchase them tonight.

Thank you Xenforo Community.

2. Zynektic

Zynektic Well-Known Member

I use CTA Featured Threads & Portal for my portal but there is XenPorta 2 which is popular amongst users as well as a few others. I prefer CTA Featured Threads for auto publishing and then I can modify the title/words to whatever I want without altering the thread it comes from (not sure if you can do that in xenporta 2?)

For rewards, I use xfrocks [BD] Medals with the additional trophy paid purchase. There is another trophy system that probably has this all built into the same add-on but forgot its name, resource search will help.

TheXboxCloud likes this.
  3. TheXboxCloud

TheXboxCloud Active Member

Thanks for the help everyone.

I'm going to try and purchase Brogan's CTA Featured Threads & Portal and also use [bd] medals.

It was exactly what I was looking for.

Zynektic likes this.