Before I buy, how do I change the font?

ForJesus

Since the number one thing people do on a forum is read, I'm expecting an easy way to customize the font. Yet, after several minutes of using the xF demo, I have no clue.

I could work with the CSS directly, but for $140 I was hoping this would be a bit easier. This georgia serif font is a loser, and I would need it changed to arial, sans-serif.

I searched but could not find an answer. Can anyone provide directions? Thanks!

Users can change the font of their posts from the editor, you can change the entire font however:

Style Properties->General->Body->Font Family

Liam

110 views in 20 minutes - that is impressive. A very active community - I am encouraged... but still waiting patiently.

Sorry, I got sidetracked ;)

I tried again, and this did not work in the xF demo.

Style Properties->General->Body->Font Family

I also tried Content > Font Family, but doesn't work.
Everything correctly, tried with and without quotes, no typos. Maybe a problem with the demo?

Are you editing the master style or are you editing the default style? You should be editing the latter.

OK, I'm done testing the demo. It doesn't seem to be working as expected. I've tried various entries, Arial, sans-serif; "Arial", sans-serif; arial, sans-serif; etc. and nothing's working.

I could provide screenshots, but as posted I'm done wasting time trying to get the xF demo to work as expected. I know enough CSS and have worked with other forums enough to know how this should work, and it doesn't. I can always edit the CSS if needed after buying.

Any of you might want to check the demo to see if it's working OK. Thanks for you time and efforts.

I could provide screenshots, but as posted I'm done wasting time trying to get the xF demo to work as expected. I know enough CSS and have worked with other forums enough to know how this should work, and it doesn't. I can always edit the CSS if needed after buying.

Any of you might want to check the demo to see if it's working OK. Thanks for you time and efforts.
I just checked on the demo and indeed it works like this...

Arial, sans-serif

Right, I never used the semi-colon. I only used it in an earlier post when listing a few ways I tried.

I tried again with Arial, sans-serif - but it won't change the font that I am now typing and you are now reading (in the demo).

Top Bottom