Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
Hello

I am facing an issue with the usage of Xentag simultaneously
When activating the Xentag, your code does not work anymore :

ex : @membername displays : @membernameohyeah
it adds a 'oh yeah' word and a link to membername, which is a tag (member name tag)

Regards

Great add on. My suggestion is to update your instructions HERE. There are three things that you must do for each usergroup to get this working.

1. You have to check that the usergroup is taggable.
2. In the general permissions, you have to set to yes the "[Tag Me] Tag group:"
3. You must set unlimited or some value in the [Tag Me] Maximum tag/message:.

Or you'd have to change the default install to have these set to start working out of the box.

This is a GREAT add on, but these instructions HERE would help. Thanks for this!

Been having some trouble with this lately, after upgrading to 1.6.6, I started having issues with @ being removed from successful tags despite "Remove "@"" being unchecked.

Any suggestion as to what could be causing that?

Been having some trouble with this lately, after upgrading to 1.6.6, I started having issues with @ being removed from successful tags despite "Remove "@"" being unchecked.

Any suggestion as to what could be causing that?
Which mode are you using?

Great add on. My suggestion is to update your instructions HERE. There are three things that you must do for each usergroup to get this working.

1. You have to check that the usergroup is taggable.
2. In the general permissions, you have to set to yes the "[Tag Me] Tag group:"
3. You must set unlimited or some value in the [Tag Me] Maximum tag/message:.

Or you'd have to change the default install to have these set to start working out of the box.

This is a GREAT add on, but these instructions HERE would help. Thanks for this!
Great idea!

Also, you should should add a donate button. I'm usually very grateful for FREE add ons! ;)
Many people misunderstand the meaning of donation so I don't want to go that route ;) Do it for free or go full price FTW!

These are the settings with a screen shot
Those are the options for the add-in, the thing you need to change is in the User Group Permissions.
Each usergroup has permissions related to TagMe. In the Admin CP open the User Group Permissions, select a user group and you will see a permission line labelled:

[Tag Me] Maximum tag/message:

That needs to be changed from 0 to a number or "Unlimited"

Yes, I noticed I was pretty far behind on updates though (2.1.1 or so). I updated, but I still have the same issue. @ is removed despite Tag Me not being configured to do so.
Please use another tag for this addon. The other addon also use USER tag.

Top Bottom