Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
What permission I need to change when I tried to edit an old msg by other people and try to tag myself and got this error
You don't have permission to tag people in messages.
It will just check the normal permission (when you tag in your post). Not sure why you encountered that message...

How long is the delay for the email when tagged? I'm still waiting for my email when I tagged myself in one of the posts ;)

How long is the delay for the email when tagged? I'm still waiting for my email when I tagged myself in one of the posts ;)
Should not have any delay. Just like normal email from XenForo. Did you enable the option in /account/contact-details/?

Hello, thank you for the update
I am meeting an issue :
[user]member[/user] does not anymore display the username with a link but displays the whole bbcode :[user]member[/user]
It used to work before the update. Anything i am doing wrong ?
Regards

Should not have any delay. Just like normal email from XenForo. Did you enable the option in /account/contact-details/?
Oh, right. I don't have that turned on since it's a new option. And got an instant email when I tested it. So cool!!!
Is it enabled or disabled by default? Can I run a query to turn it on for all members?

Great.

I'll test all the new updates and report. What does this mean "Add tag group permission"
In previous version, all members can tag an user group if is is enabled to tag. New permission is added in this version to limit that functionality as needed.

Hello, thank you for the update
I am meeting an issue :
[user]member[/user] does not anymore display the username with a link but displays the whole bbcode :[user]member[/user]
It used to work before the update. Anything i am doing wrong ?
Regards
[user]member[/user] is not the correct format. It should be member where 1 is the ID of that member.

Oh, right. I don't have that turned on since it's a new option. And got an instant email when I tested it. So cool!!!
Is it enabled or disabled by default? Can I run a query to turn it on for all members?
Off by default to reduce the server performance impact. Yes, set 1 for `bdtagme_email` column in `xf_user_option` table for all users. I would not recommend that though...

xfrocks , thank you
i add a button in my BBcode manager, it used to work with [user]member[/user] before i update.
How do i have to configure my bbcode manager so that it add now the id ?

Or is that possible with the BBCode manager to create a button which display only the @ ?
did not find how to do that.

Regards

xfrocks , thank you
i add a button in my BBcode manager, it used to work with [user]member[/user] before i update.
How do i have to configure my bbcode manager so that it add now the id ?
You shouldn't use the same bbcode tag for two add-ons. You can either change this add-on to use another tag or change the manager add-on's. They are not compatible.

Well, before the update i was using this plugin and also the custom BB Code Manage [user]
and it was working pretty good
I will get back to the former release. Do you know where i can download it?

Regards

Is there anyway to create a solo @ button with the CustomBBCode Manager?

Found the solution : i left blanck the line bbcode tag in Tagme admin.
Much easier to user [user][/user] than when you don't know the id of a member.

What is not clear to me is how do you use the @member group.

Thank you for your work.

Thank you for the update. In changelog I see "Add tag group permission" What is that mean ?
Also, I would like to submit a suggestion: How about adding an option to tag all users that follows you or you follows them. Instead of tagging them individually.
I think that would be useful.

Regards,

How do we refresh javascript cache?
Depending on your site setup. Try Ctrl+Shift+R in your browser.

Is there anyway to create a solo @ button with the CustomBBCode Manager?

Found the solution : i left blanck the line bbcode tag in Tagme admin.
Much easier to user [user][/user] than when you don't know the id of a member.

What is not clear to me is how do you use the @member group.

Thank you for your work.
Leaving it blank is not a good idea because the addon will not use a custom tag, disabling some features. You need to choose a different tag for this add-on if you want to keep the [USER] the way it was. I suspect it worked before because you installed the bbcode custom add-on after the previous version of this add-on -> the other add-on manages [USER] bbcode. After this latest upgrade, this add-on manages [USER] bbcode (due to different execution order). As I said, these 2 add-ons are not compatible, in order to both working properly, you have to use different tags (for example: USER for custom bbcode, TAG for this add-on).

Thank you for the update. In changelog I see "Add tag group permission" What is that mean ?
Also, I would like to submit a suggestion: How about adding an option to tag all users that follows you or you follows them. Instead of tagging them individually.
I think that would be useful.

Regards,
Group tagging suggestion doesn't work.
Same problem here. Can't tag groups anymore.

You will need to enable the "[bd] Tag Me: Tag group" permission to let user tag a whole user group. Without the permission, the suggestion will not showup for groups.

I doubt so, I had a look and it seems it is still using the link members helper.
It does. Please make sure you didn't customize the template. Try reverting?

Top Bottom