Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
I'm not entirely sure how tagging of groups works, for instance I tried tagging "@administrative" or "@moderating", neither seemed to work (of course without the quotations). My tag amount permission is set to unlimited, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Is that what your Usergroups are called?

Make sure under Edit Usergroup, the checkbox is selected as well.

Looks like I'm going to have to uninstall this one. This javascript error with this addon is killing people posting. It makes them double post way too often.

Looks like I'm going to have to uninstall this one. This javascript error with this addon is killing people posting. It makes them double post way too often.
Looks like a conflict with some other add-ons. You should contact me with more information like server error log, Chrome console output. Etc.

Sorry I think I found the culprit to be Tapatalk. I was using an older version and it must have been some conflict. Waiting on confirmation from my users it's fixed though :).

Is it normal for the tag results to populate under the textbox field? Is it possible for the tag results to populate right next to the text being inputted?

Is it normal for the tag results to populate under the textbox field? Is it possible for the tag results to populate right next to the text being inputted?
That's the expected behavior (suggestions show up under the textbox). Ways to improve the suggestion box's positioning is under development.

Hey guys,

On my site the suggestion box does not show up. Everything else is working fine. Any ideas?
I have the same issue. tagging works, but suggestion box is missing.

Do you have addon TinyMCE Fix installed like me? I think this is the conflicting addon.

Unfortunately, I won't test if it's TinyMCE due to would have to install a new xenforo installation to test it. Just deactivating TinyMCE Fix will only show up BB-Code Editor instead of TinyMCE editor (sort of bug i think of TinyMCE).

hopefully someone can fix this issue.

Top Bottom