Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
Just a general comment, but unless you actually post an update on the resource itself, anyone watching it won't be aware it has been updated unless they check this thread.
Yes I noticed that but since most of the time it's just minor update, I don't want to send notifications to everybody. I only post resource update for major update so far. Maybe I overlooked a bit...

A few bugs.
  1. Writing out the entire username at the end of a message, and posting the message without clicking on the name it will keep the popup open after the message has been posted. At least in Chrome Dev.
  2. BBCode does not work in Tapatalk. Probably their faulth.
  3. Tagging a user in a private forum they don't have access to will give them a notification, but won't show anything when they hover over it. Somewhat of a problem when discussing specific users in a mod-forum.

A few bugs.
  1. Writing out the entire username at the end of a message, and posting the message without clicking on the name it will keep the popup open after the message has been posted. At least in Chrome Dev.
  2. BBCode does not work in Tapatalk. Probably their faulth.
  3. Tagging a user in a private forum they don't have access to will give them a notification, but won't show anything when they hover over it. Somewhat of a problem when discussing specific users in a mod-forum.

#1 has been fixed in 1.5.6, please download.
#3 is a trade off to maintain acceptable performance. It can be done (check for permission before sending out notification) but in general, it's not very useful and may cause problem with sites with a lot of user/group/permission combination

#1 has been fixed in 1.5.6, please download.
#3 is a trade off to maintain acceptable performance. It can be done (check for permission before sending out notification) but in general, it's not very useful and may cause problem with sites with a lot of user/group/permission combination
Woah, that was fast. Thanks :)

xfrocks... can they be extended to the reported posts area? There are dozens (30+) moderators on our site and it would really help matters if this could function there :)

With this mod, you are supposed to be able to get the member card to hover just by clicking on the tagged post?

When I click on the tagged post it leads me directly to their profile. :confused:

I just updated this mod, and I noticed one thing. I have posted a short usage post on how to use it, and I went to edit it just now, and it seems that it keeps changing my text within the code tags. I used
Code:
@username

Which is changed to:
Code:
[user=1]username[/user]

Makes it harder than necessary to explain how to use the mod.

I just updated this mod, and I noticed one thing. I have posted a short usage post on how to use it, and I went to edit it just now, and it seems that it keeps changing my text within the code tags. I used
Code:
@username

Which is changed to:
Code:
[user=1]username[/user]

Makes it harder than necessary to explain how to use the mod.
use
Code:
[plain]@username[/plain]

use
Code:
[plain]@username[/plain]
I thought about that, but then users will only see one @username which isn't linked and one @username that is. I would much rather show it as a code, that way it makes it much clearer how it is used.

Top Bottom