[bd] Social Share [Deleted]

Thanks for this.. I have posted on oficial board but here Is more active for me..

Could you please show how to manipulate the sharing phrase ? what about the link shortener function ?Did you made any change around it ?

Thanks

Thanks for this.. I have posted on oficial board but here Is more active for me..

Could you please show how to manipulate the sharing phrase ? what about the link shortener function ?Did you made any change around it ?

Thanks
You can now change the template to add conditions etc. to the shared post.
Regarding link shortener, it is not implemented yet. Sorry.

@xfrocks, hello. Can you add support vk.com? :)
Sorry, vk.com is currently not in consideration. I know it is a huge network in Russia but it seems to have little presence in other countries.

can make the share is independent from user account ?!

i have some twitter acc and facebook pages

i need to share some topics from some Nodes to these pages

is that possible ?!

Server Error Log

Error Info

bdSocialShare_Exception_Interrupted: a:2:{i:0;s:117:"yanel-23 created "bypass 800mb ng GLOBE TATTOO". /threads/72357/";i:1;a:1:{s:6:"errors";a:1:{i:0;O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:4:"code";i:187;s:7:"message";s:22:"Status is a duplicate.";}}}} - library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php:365
Generated By: Unknown Account, 56 minutes ago

Stack Trace

#0 /library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php(291): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->twitterPublishWithToken('95599618', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#1 /library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php(30): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->twitterPublish('phcorner,encryp...', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#2 /library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php(77): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->publish('twitter', 'phcorner,encryp...', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#3 /library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php(196): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->publish(Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array, false, Array)
#4 /library/bdSocialShare/Deferred/ShareQueue.php(10): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->runQueue(7.9999978542328)
#5 /library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): bdSocialShare_Deferred_ShareQueue->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999978542328, '')
#6 /library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999978542328, '', false)
#7 /library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#8 /deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#9 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(37) "/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Server Error Log

Error Info

bdSocialShare_Exception_Interrupted: a:2:{i:0;s:117:"yanel-23 created "bypass 800mb ng GLOBE TATTOO". /threads/72357/";i:1;a:1:{s:6:"errors";a:1:{i:0;O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:4:"code";i:187;s:7:"message";s:22:"Status is a duplicate.";}}}} - library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php:365

Stack Trace

#0 /library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php(291): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->twitterPublishWithToken('95599618', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#1 /library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php(30): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->twitterPublish('phcorner,encryp...', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#2 /library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php(77): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->publish('twitter', 'phcorner,encryp...', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#3 /library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php(196): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->publish(Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array, false, Array)
#4 /library/bdSocialShare/Deferred/ShareQueue.php(10): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->runQueue(7.9999978542328)
#5 /library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): bdSocialShare_Deferred_ShareQueue->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999978542328, '')
#6 /library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999978542328, '', false)
#7 /library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#9 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
}
}
Looks like you set auto-sharing to Twitter for statuses AND turned on manual-sharing for your account. They happen to publish the same contents to the same Twitter account and trigger Twitter duplicated filter.

Looks like you set auto-sharing to Twitter for statuses AND turned on manual-sharing for your account. They happen to publish the same contents to the same Twitter account and trigger Twitter duplicated filter.
But I'm not the one who published that thread or created any status.

But I'm not the one who published that thread or created any status.
You did setup auto-share right? Can you check if user yanel-23 has access to the @phcorner Twitter account? Also, can you check the Twitter account to see if a similar status has been published?

Server Error Log

Error Info

Stack Trace

#9 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
}
}