xfrocks

xfrocks submitted a new resource:

[bd] Paygate: STRIPE - Add support for Stripe as a pay gate

[bd] Paygate: STRIPE

[FEATURES]
1. Add support for Stripe as a pay gate
2. Accept subscription

[INSTALLATION]
*. You must have [bd] Paygates installed.
1. Upload the library directory into your XenForo's
2. Import the add-on
3. Configure pay gate options in AdminCP > Options > [bd] Paygate: STRIPE
4. Configure Webhook for your account at https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/webhooks to use this url: http://domain.com/xenforo/bdpaygate/callback.php?p=stripe (only if you...

Read more about this resource...

Payments are processed by Stripe, no card information is saved in XenForo for PCI Compliant.
I realize that. But are the stripe payments done on your website? (users can pay using stripe without leaving your very own website).
Which is the only reason why I want stripe payments to begin with.

I realize that. But are the stripe payments done on your website? (users can pay using stripe without leaving your very own website).
Which is the only reason why I want stripe payments to begin with.
Oh, right. User never leave your site. See screenshots.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 9.18.12 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 9.18.12 AM.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 9.18.15 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 9.18.15 AM.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 109
In the last four months, Stripe announced deals with all the big names: Alipay, Twitter, Apple and most recently Facebook. There is no doubt about Stripe future it seems :)

Any idea what this error means?

Code:
Unexpected error communicating with Stripe. If this problem persists, let us know at support@stripe.com. (Network error [errno 77]: Problem with the SSL CA cert (path? access rights?))

Any idea what this error means?

Code:
Unexpected error communicating with Stripe. If this problem persists, let us know at support@stripe.com. (Network error [errno 77]: Problem with the SSL CA cert (path? access rights?))
Please check if you have uploaded the file library/bdPaygateStripe/3rdparty/lib/data/ca-certificates.crt, the file size should be 282KB.

-rw-r--r-- 1 nginx nginx 275K Sep 29 03:41 ca-certificates.crt

What should it be?
That looks right. Can you please check your PHP version? And more specifically cUrl information.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-01 at 10.26.53 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2014-10-01 at 10.26.53 AM.webp
    48.5 KB · Views: 79
This makes CC payment beyond easy. Thanks!

I understand that the Stripe iframe is secure - but has anyone run into any issues with users being uncertain, not seeing a secure "lock" icon on their browser? I'm wondering if I should force SSL on the account upgrades page somehow...

This makes CC payment beyond easy. Thanks!

I understand that the Stripe iframe is secure - but has anyone run into any issues with users being uncertain, not seeing a secure "lock" icon on their browser? I'm wondering if I should force SSL on the account upgrades page somehow...
You should just run the entire site in https. It's cheap, easy and fast now.

Top Bottom