Resource icon

[bd] Paygate: STRIPE 1.2.0

No permission to download
Yeah I have them both installed inside the library folder of the root (in my case community) folder of the site. This is correct right?

View attachment 147929
In the [bd] Paygates add-on package, you should see 2 bdPaygates directories, one at upload/bdpaygate and another at upload/library/bdPaygate. You need to upload the first one (upload/bdpaygate) into "community" on your server.

In the [bd] Paygates add-on package, you should see 2 bdPaygates directories, one at upload/bdpaygate and another at upload/library/bdPaygate. You need to upload the first one (upload/bdpaygate) into "community" on your server.

Brilliant! Thanks for the help!

@xfrocks are you planning to implement the above?
In Europe mainland online banking is the number one payment method.
Bancontact = Belgium
GiroPay & Sofort = Germany
iDeal = Netherlands

Everybody here can just pay with their banks mobile App through the above methods. Credit Cards are rare here.

Last edited:
Bancontact = Belgium
iDeal = Netherlands

Everybody here can just pay with their banks mobile App through the above methods. Credit Cards are rare here.

I am interested in this stripe addon. Does your post mean, that the current stripe addon (as of today) is NOT working with theses 4 payment options?

I thought that once you have the stripe addon, you have automatically support for all new features, which stripe will offer in the future. Does this addon on has to be modified each time stripe is adding a payment option?

(I am especially interested in sepa debit, giropay and sofort, by the way)

Pleas clarify.

Does your post mean, that the current stripe addon (as of today) is NOT working with theses 4 payment options?
It is NOT working at this time. Every time that Stripe adds a new payment method, the developer needs to update the addon. This has not happened yet. But I sure hope that @xfrocks will do so.
(I am especially interested in sepa debit, giropay and sofort, by the way)
Yes, Same here. To us instant bank payments like iDeal, Sofort are much more important than credit cards or bitcoin. Its what 99% of the people use here.

o.k., so how to motivate @xfrocks to offer these options fast?

Could we financially support a superfats development somehow? Maybe @Alfa1 and me could sponsor this somehow (if it is not too expensive) ? I am sure, others would help here too to keep the burden low for each one...

Just installed this and it's mostly working fine, but I have one payment that didn't quite work. Stripe processed the payment, and its log says the webhook was sent the proper event (charge.succeeded). However, Xenforo's user upgrade transaction log shows nothing for this payment.

Is there a known issue that could cause the callback to appear in the Stripe log, but not actually have been sent to Xenforo? Some kind of delay?

I am getting these errors:
Processor: stripe
Transaction:
Type: rejected
Message: [ERROR] Could not find active upgrade record to downgrade

Bancontact = Belgium
iDeal = Netherlands

iDeal would be awesome!
Any other paygates that support iDeal?

Hello @xfrocks I've installed Stripe on my live forum and it works but I don't know how to make the card detail popup in italian and not in english. Can you suggest how can I do that? Thanks!

Schermata 2017-09-07 alle 15.06.42.webp

I've not found any setting in the stripe dashboard to set a specified language. The docs say

Custom strings passed to Checkout (e.g., name, description, panelLabel and label) are not automatically translated.
Checkout also uses the locale to formats numbers and currencies. For example, when loading Checkout with currency set to EUR and locale set to auto, a browser configured to use English (en) could see €25.00 while one configured for Hungarian (hu) would see 25,00 €. If you provide a specific locale, Checkout will use that locale for number and currency formatting.

I installed the paygates add on as well as stripe addon and turned on sandbox mode with the test API keys from Stripe.. and it's returning this error when I try to make a test payment with stripe's test card numbers.. "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Any help would be appreciated.

Top Bottom