1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[bd] Keyword Alert [Paid] 1.1.0

Keep track of important matters.

1. xfrocks

xfrocks Well-Known Member

xfrocks submitted a new resource:

[bd] Keyword Alert - Keep track of important matters.

Read more about this resource...

Corey likes this.
  2. DivokyMuz

DivokyMuz Member

Is it also usable for email notification in general ? So that i get an email for every post, that is made in the forum ?

Like setting a wildcard as keyword an geht mail immediately after every new post.

3. xfrocks

It tried to group posts together (as seen in the screenshot). So yeah, it would work for you in that way.

4. TheBigK

TheBigK Well-Known Member

Is this different from the xentag integration that Dinh talked about? o_O

5. xfrocks

Totally unrelated :)

6. Kerby

Kerby Active Member

Does this addon check for content view permissions? So as registered user, I can't get any Keyword Alert when my keyword is mentioned in private forums?

7. tajhay

tajhay Well-Known Member

You will get alerts if you have access to those private forums.

Kerby likes this.
  8. Deddy

Deddy Member

Can you limit the alerts to specific forums?

9. xfrocks

Yes, you can whitelist (only receive alert in specific forums) or blacklist (receive alert for everything except some specific forums).

10. Deddy

Deddy Member

This add-on would be AWESOME for my site... thanks xfrocks... you mineral... (aka. useful rocks)...

xfrocks likes this.
  11. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

just to be sure....mails are "automated" ?

12. xfrocks

Yes :cautious:

13. TheBigK

TheBigK Well-Known Member

o_O I was under impression that you manually send all those mails. Ah, disappointed.

14. xfrocks

Sorry to disappoint you :whistle:

15. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

why do i need a xenforo validation key to buy this addon? i just want to buy this addon without this kind of validation...is that possible?

16. xfrocks

Sorry no, it's a security measure to reduce risk from malicious people. Sorry that it troubles you.

17. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

i see. but my businesspartner who has all this is on vacation and cannot be reached........so got three choices.

1. wait.....i hate to wait ;-)
    2. buy this one instead.......http://xenforo.com/community/resources/best-instant-keyword-notifications.3043/ ;-)
    3. you give a alternative solution ;-)

18. xfrocks

19. Ladegro

Ladegro Member

Could you elaborate a little bit more on how this would work? I've been looking for ways to enable users to get a notification mail for every new post on the forum (small forum), and this looks like a possibility for that. Would it also be admin-controllable?

20. xfrocks

For new post notification, you should use XenForo built-in forum watch feature. This add-on will notify if a post has some specific keywords.