[bd] Keyword Alert [Deleted]

So will this show an alert to an user when the keyword is used? I'm more interested in showing an alert than sending an email. Would it be possible to give users the choice?

So will this show an alert to an user when the keyword is used? I'm more interested in showing an alert than sending an email. Would it be possible to give users the choice?
Currently email is the only option. I may add alert in the next release, quite a few people suggested :)

Sorry I have no ETA. If you are interested in the add-on, please watch this resource to receive notification when an update is available. Best to sign up at https://xfrocks.com and watch it there too.

+1 for the ability to notify via alert.

Also, the ability to limit how many alerts each group can receive per month would be nice as well. We want to have two usergroups, one that can only get X alerts per month, and one that is unlimited, but of course can't do that right now.

Members are really loving this addon!!! +1 for alert/email choice, and also a responsive design for user's keyword setup screen...

I would like to see in a future release that the keywords are more highlighted in the mail, maybe bold? Now they are in italics. Usernames which are monitored are not in italics.

And the subject could have the keyword in it, which triggered the alert.

Right now it is
Your Email Digest From ...

Thanks!

Yes, you can whitelist (only receive alert in specific forums) or blacklist (receive alert for everything except some specific forums).
That would only be from the user panel side of things right? Because I had a member receive a keyword notification email recently from a private sub forum that only has permissions granted to just a couple of members, that member who received the email did not have those permissions, but still received the notification. Is that something that could be fixed or am I overlooking something?

Since upgrading to 1.0.6, getting these errors every 10 mins or so:

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, 17 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/talkbass/html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('DELETE FROM `xf...')
#1 /home/talkbass/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'DELETE FROM `xf...')
#2 /home/talkbass/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('DELETE FROM `xf...')
#3 /home/talkbass/html/library/KeywordAlert/Model/Queue.php(151): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('DELETE FROM `xf...')
#4 /home/talkbass/html/library/KeywordAlert/Model/Queue.php(12): KeywordAlert_Model_Queue->deleteQueueItems(Array)
#5 /home/talkbass/html/library/KeywordAlert/Deferred/Queue.php(11): KeywordAlert_Model_Queue->runQueue(Array)
#6 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): KeywordAlert_Deferred_Queue->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999978542328, '')
#7 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999978542328, '', false)
#8 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#9 /home/talkbass/html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(36) "http://www.talkbass.com/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(59) "/threads/the-rickenbacker-club-part-twelve.1070836/page-207"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Since upgrading to 1.0.6, getting these errors every 10 mins or so:

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, 17 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/talkbass/html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('DELETE FROM `xf...')
#1 /home/talkbass/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'DELETE FROM `xf...')
#2 /home/talkbass/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('DELETE FROM `xf...')
#3 /home/talkbass/html/library/KeywordAlert/Model/Queue.php(151): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('DELETE FROM `xf...')
#4 /home/talkbass/html/library/KeywordAlert/Model/Queue.php(12): KeywordAlert_Model_Queue->deleteQueueItems(Array)
#5 /home/talkbass/html/library/KeywordAlert/Deferred/Queue.php(11): KeywordAlert_Model_Queue->runQueue(Array)
#6 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): KeywordAlert_Deferred_Queue->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999978542328, '')
#7 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999978542328, '', false)
#8 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#9 /home/talkbass/html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(36) "http://www.talkbass.com/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(59) "/threads/the-rickenbacker-club-part-twelve.1070836/page-207"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Getting the same error message in my logs as well.

Top Bottom