Resource icon

[bd] Banking 1.0.4

No permission to download
I'm trying to move/merge threads and when I do this error pops up:
View attachment 94389
This happens when I try to delete threads as well. Disabling this addon fixes it and I don't get any errors anymore.

What should I do to fix this?
I get the same error as Erin.
from what i can tell this does not work for 1.4.5 you get errors after every post.

Please use this version https://xfrocks.com/banking/threads/bd-banking-v1-0-dev-versions.81/

i changed pairsinline to pairsJustified in the bdbank_message_user_info_extra file and it seems to be correct now. Hope i didnt break anything else.

If anyone is having problems with Xenforo Media, try turning this add-on off to test. Our users were unable to embed videos, and the media page would go randomly blank white

@Devilwillcry4you I think there was an option for that to turn it off.

Is there anyway to make it so members do not gain money on certain forums. For example make it so members who post on the introduction as responses get $0 or gain a lower amount like $1 rather than the default?

Is there anyway to make it so members do not gain money on certain forums. For example make it so members who post on the introduction as responses get $0 or gain a lower amount like $1 rather than the default?
You can edit the forum and override the scores for each of them.

A select few of my members don't have any money displayed, though they are getting money it doesn't show up for them. They also don't show up when purchasing something using ice shops as well, they are the only members that don't show up. You can't send them any money as they don't have a money spot to click on, etc. It's only a select few people. Why is this happening?

problem I am getting is when a user posts.... getting this: (Happens when liking posts also)

Declaration of bdBank_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() should be compatible with XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete()
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1050
  4. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 529
  5. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 2038
  6. XenForo_DataWriter::create() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 712
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/autoraci/public_html/index.php at line 13

xfrocks updated [bd] Banking with a new update entry:

Feature update

• Frontend: Integration with [bd] Paygates: get more money feature, use money to buy user upgrade / resource downloads
  • AdminCP: Rebuilder for bonuses
  • AdminCP: Stats page
  • System: Trophy integration
  • System: Money/currency configuration
  • System: Transaction tax, refund
  • Dropped support for XenForo 1.1.x and older

Read the rest of this update entry...

problem I am getting is when a user posts.... getting this: (Happens when liking posts also)

Declaration of bdBank_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() should be compatible with XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete()
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1050
  4. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 529
  5. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 2038
  6. XenForo_DataWriter::create() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 712
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/autoraci/public_html/index.php at line 13
A new version which is updated for XenForo 1.5 has just been released. Please upgrade and try again.

Top Bottom