Resource icon

[bd] Banking 1.0.4

No permission to download
Server error when replying to post:

ErrorException: Declaration of bdBank_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() should be compatible with XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() - library/bdBank/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php:12

I was wondering if it is possible to get higher rewards for replying or liking in a specific forum?
You can edit the forum and set different bonuses for said forum.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-10 at 5.41.53 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2014-05-10 at 5.41.53 PM.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 9
is there an ability for users to somehow "cash out" ?

i'd like to pay them via paypal or let them trade some of that cash in for a prize.

what's the best route to take for that?

is there an ability for users to somehow "cash out" ?

i'd like to pay them via paypal or let them trade some of that cash in for a prize.

what's the best route to take for that?
There is no way for automatic cash out for now (only cash in). I believe there is no paygate which allows server to transfer fund by itself.

The best way to do that would need a staff member who receives cash out request and process manually.

There is no way for automatic cash out for now (only cash in). I believe there is no paygate which allows server to transfer fund by itself.

The best way to do that would need a staff member who receives cash out request and process manually.
By cash out, I mean request a payment via paypal. It would of course be approved by an admin and there would be a minimum amount they hve to accrue before eligible for cash out, like $50 or $100.

Hello, when I try to send money to a user, it says: Unspecified Error.
Can you give the exact steps? You click the link in post or something? Enter a valid username? Enter some amount? etc.?

By cash out, I mean request a payment via paypal. It would of course be approved by an admin and there would be a minimum amount they hve to accrue before eligible for cash out, like $50 or $100.
Still, the problem is they don't allow external site to send your PayPal balance to some other PayPal address. The best the add-on can do is check for minimum money required and a form for user to submit their withdrawal request. A staff will be notified and issue the send money request manually.

That's basically what I need. Will the addon keep a history of payouts and deduct from their "bank" on successful payouts?

Top Bottom