Resource icon

[bd] Avatar As Attachment 1.2.1

No permission to download
I'm trying to move the avatars back to the default system, but I'm getting the following error which is pretty useless. Is there a way to figure which image is throwing the error?

"The image could not be processed by the server. Please try another or contact the site owner."

I'm trying to move the avatars back to the default system, but I'm getting the following error which is pretty useless. Is there a way to figure which image is throwing the error?

"The image could not be processed by the server. Please try another or contact the site owner."
Sorry to hear that @MattW, where are the avatars right now?

Sorry for the late response, how is it doing now? Would love to have phpMyAdmin or similar access to the database but I think you can check xf_user table and looks for user with comma (,) in gravatar field.

Code:
SELECT MIN(user_id)
FROM xf_user
WHERE gravatar LIKE '%,%'

Sorry for the late response, how is it doing now? Would love to have phpMyAdmin or similar access to the database but I think you can check xf_user table and looks for user with comma (,) in gravatar field.

Code:
SELECT MIN(user_id)
FROM xf_user
WHERE gravatar LIKE '%,%'
upload_2014-11-27_13-56-31.webp
What needs to be done with that user then?

Found 3 users like that. I've deleted their avatar, and the rebuild has completed.
Oh. Now I know why it didn't work. The image was gif but saved as jpg so when it was time to move back to default location, the system found the inconsistent image type and threw an exception on the spot. Glad that you sorted it out finally (y)

Hello,
sorry to ask but is it still working with XenForo 1.5 (I do think so), or have you dropped support for it?

Top Bottom