Resource icon

[bd] Avatar As Attachment 1.2.1

No permission to download
Actually, just looked again, and it's gone back to the default avatars.

None of the users have changed their avatars in the last 24 hours.

I've disabled caching on the status updates, and they are displaying correctly now. 3600 is the default cache time which I never changed previously.
Sounds like a caching issue then (as describe above) then.

Great add-on, very useful on AWS, but it changes all the images to jpg, is this necessary? My users like there animated gifs

PHP:
Invalid cache builder bdAvatarAsAttachment specified.

XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Abstract::getCacheRebuilder() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 54
    XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 82
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I'm getting this error when I try to run the tool @xfrocks

PHP:
Invalid cache builder bdAvatarAsAttachment specified.

XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Abstract::getCacheRebuilder() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 54
    XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 82
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347

I'm getting this error when I try to run the tool @xfrocks
Make sure you have uploaded all files. Try reimporting XML. It should never run into this error message.

This is when I try to re-import the xml

PHP:
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'bdavatarasattachment_user' for key 'PRIMARY'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in bdAvatarAsAttachment/Installer.php at line 13
    bdAvatarAsAttachment_Installer::install()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 66
    Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 44
    Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 32
    AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347

This is when I try to re-import the xml

PHP:
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'bdavatarasattachment_user' for key 'PRIMARY'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in bdAvatarAsAttachment/Installer.php at line 13
    bdAvatarAsAttachment_Installer::install()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 66
    Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 44
    Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 32
    AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
Please update with v1.2.0c

@xfrocks I'm looking at the images (avatars) the member card images looks like this:

5402864968.jpg

It's not fitting in the frame, somehow downsized. The rebuild process is running still but is this all right?

@xfrocks I'm looking at the images (avatars) the member card images looks like this:

5402864968.jpg

It's not fitting in the frame, somehow downsized. The rebuild process is running still but is this all right?
Need to check the original avatar to understand why that happen. Doesn't look good.

Probably some kind of conflict. You should stop the process and investigate further.

No button to stop :D What am I looking for, thats a very vague answer @xfrocks even if there is a conflict, there is a little chance I'll ever find out what the cause is.

Top Bottom