XF 1.5 bbcode not applying on phone?

Escobar

when i am on laptop the applied bb code just works as it should makes the text bold etc. but on the phone it shows which makes it rally confusing when making posts on phone how can i possible fix this?

Do you mean that the BB Code is visible when viewing your site on a phone?

If so, please give details of the phone you are using, along with the operating system and browser or whether you are using Tapatalk.

Do you mean that the BB Code is visible when viewing your site on a phone?

If so, please give details of the phone you are using, along with the operating system and browser or whether you are using Tapatalk.
The bb code is visible indeed on phone only. Which is kinda weird as on my laptop its not showing the bb code but like it should. I don't know the operating system of the person who reported this should be android and chrome. but basically on phone its showing like this.
Code:
[b][i]my name is escobar[/i][/b]
(without the code tag ofcourse) and not using tapatalk

and on laptop it shows

My name is escobar

Last edited:
So it's not happening to you, it's happening to someone else?

Can you replicate the issue with your phone?
If not, then you will need to get full details of their phone and browser used as it will be something specific to their setup.

So it's not happening to you, it's happening to someone else?

Can you replicate the issue with your phone?
If not, then you will need to get full details of their phone and browser used as it will be something specific to their setup.
i tested it on y phone to same issue. But when i click on use bb editor in the rich text editor then switch back to rich editor the bb code does apply kinda weird.

i tested it on y phone to same issue. But when i click on use bb editor in the rich text editor then switch back to rich editor the bb code does apply kinda weird.
If it's happening on your phone too then you now need to follow standard procedures: disable all add-ons and change to a completely unedited default style to see if the issue persists. If it doesn't, then enable add-ons one-at-a-time to find out which one is causing the issues.

Top Bottom