BbCode Multimedia - Html5media

BbCode Multimedia - Html5media 1.2.0

No permission to download
It might be cool to turn this into a media add on like xenmedio and have nested comments on songs or playlists. You could create a SoundCloud type community with software like that!

It might be cool to turn this into a media add on like xenmedio and have nested comments on songs or playlists. You could create a SoundCloud type community with software like that!
This is just a Bb Code, nothing more. The only update I plan to do is to allow to use XenForo attachment id in the content (which means for the audio/video files), but I need to find a smart way to do it to support fallbacks too.

ok.. now its not working again.

The file is not valid
I've tested your above file, it's working fine for me. Check if the url autolinking is disabled inside the tag options and if the link to your mp3 file is clean (use the Bb Code "Editor": A/A button).

I've tested your above file, it's working fine for me. Check if the url autolinking is disabled inside the tag options and if the link to your mp3 file is clean (use the Bb Code "Editor": A/A button).

Thx. I will eventually learn not to mess with things.

On a side note. I looked around trying to figure out a different skins but to no avail. Any links? or premade ones?

Thx. I will eventually learn not to mess with things.

On a side note. I looked around trying to figure out a different skins but to no avail. Any links? or premade ones?
There is no skin. The script from Html5media is using the default html5 player of your browser. If the browser doesn't support the file, it loads then a flash player (with flash compatible devices). For mobile devices, you can set a callback with a compatible file (ie: with apple - mainly for videos). There are two links in the addon presentation. You should read them, it's interested.

I let this here:
preview.webp
As you can see, the XenForo attachments ID can now be used. It still misses an user interface for TinyMCE Quattro to explore all this Bb Codes options. I don't have much time now, but I will try to do this during September.
This preview version with the XenForo attachments ID management can be found on Github here.

Preview of the 1.1 version :

preview.webp

Not available yet - need to check something first. Will certainly be released today.

I added the button manager and added this plugin, but what are the next steps? How do I actually get a button on the button bar? Never mind. I think I have it figured out. Needed to import the custom bb code button.

Last edited:
Top Bottom