BbCode Multimedia - Html5media

BbCode Multimedia - Html5media 1.2.0

No permission to download
HI dude!
first of all, thank u for u great addon! That is what I searched for!
After the installation and some tests, I allway get the same message: "This content is protected", and this one "The file is not valid"
Iam from Germany and my English is not realy good, so I don't know which settings I have to change :(
We use the Extra Portal and Xen Media Gallerie und we want to show flash videos without a flashplayer... everybody can see the content, videos and images...
It would be so nice, if someone could help me to make the right settings...

greetz

HI dude!
first of all, thank u for u great addon! That is what I searched for!
After the installation and some tests, I allway get the same message: "This content is protected", and this one "The file is not valid"
Iam from Germany and my English is not realy good, so I don't know which settings I have to change :(
We use the Extra Portal and Xen Media Gallerie und we want to show flash videos without a flashplayer... everybody can see the content, videos and images...
It would be so nice, if someone could help me to make the right settings...

greetz
I've got not time to check your installation. You might need to turn off your Bb Code permissions to use it in other addons (to support permissions for extra addons, some settings must be included in the view).

This addon is awesome.
However sometimes my page fails to load saying "waiting for api.html5media.info/1.1.6/html5media.min.js. Maybe this server is slow. Is it possible to get html5media.js from another source?
I'm not sure how you got this message, since I haven't included an option to call the js file from the official website: it's called from your own website. I've checked the source, I don't see any hidden callbacks. I've updated the archive on Github with the last JavaScript files. Check if you see an improvement.

Top Bottom