• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

BB Code Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your code is using simple replacement only I may be able to help you work around that issue as I have done it myself a couple of times... pm me your bbcode if you would like me to see if I can do something with it.

I have started a conversation with you where i have added the two bbcodes that need to block url parsing, thank you for offering to look at them. :)

Can you fall asleep again? I'd like to add the TEX button to the editor.

On another note, is there any discussion on adding more language (C++, C#, etc) to the CODE bbcode?
I have made my own code syntax highlighter bbcode, it does require a few template edits to work though...

it handles
"bsh", "c", "cc", "cpp", "cs", "csh", "cyc", "cv", "htm", "html",
"java", "js", "m", "mxml", "perl", "pl", "pm", "py", "rb", "sh",
"xhtml", "xml", "xsl".
here is what the output looks like
test1.webp
any suggestions before I tie it up...before you ask the script im using doesn't support any more languages by default though they can be manually created but I am not smart enough to do all that...so other than that...basically layout look wise

As Jeremy mentioned before, GeSHi supports way more languages so I will be trying this again under that syntax highlighting code at some point soon as well.

I was thinking add an icon in the top right corner of the block that onClick pops out the code in an overlay? No? Yes?

I have made my own code syntax highlighter bbcode, it does require a few template edits to work though...

it handles
"bsh", "c", "cc", "cpp", "cs", "csh", "cyc", "cv", "htm", "html",
"java", "js", "m", "mxml", "perl", "pl", "pm", "py", "rb", "sh",
"xhtml", "xml", "xsl".
here is what the output looks like
View attachment 11395
any suggestions before I tie it up...before you ask the script im using doesn't support any more languages by default though they can be manually created but I am not smart enough to do all that...so other than that...basically layout look wise

As Jeremy mentioned before, GeSHi supports way more languages so I will be trying this again under that syntax highlighting code at some point soon as well.

I was thinking add an icon in the top right corner of the block that onClick pops out the code in an overlay? No? Yes?

Stop making me look bad. ;)

I just installed this add-on, and I can't find the text for the default spoiler button in the phrases. Is that hard-coded in the add-on?

:: Begin off topic ::
Glad your sorted out HODDZ, I listen to one of you mixes the other day...SICK
Cheers man, which one did you listen to or can't you remember? Didn't think I'd find anyone on here who liked the same stuff as me haha!!
:: End of off topic ::

I can't find administrator control for this add-on
frown.png

Check library/KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Default.php

Lines 62-69:

Code:
                $buttonText = $tag['option'];
                $hideText = 'Hide Spoiler';
            }
        }
        else
        {
            $buttonText = 'Show Spoiler';
            $hideText = 'Hide Spoiler';

Reactions: Ati
Thanks Brogan, this will do for now. Although I don't like editing files, they will be overwritten with an update.

Just make a note of your changes and reapply them.

That's what I do as I have made a lot of changes to the spoiler code in the php files as I don't like the default appearance of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom