BB Code Manager: BB Code XML Repository

Unzip and import this .xml and edit it to suit.

awesome :D Is there a way to make this code available only for admins & mods?

If not, then taking it off the BBCode list on the help page would do the trick as well. Can I take it off the help page without disabling the code somehow?

thx

Removing it from the help page won't stop anyone else using it.

All they need to do is quote the post to see it.

Removing it from the help page won't stop anyone else using it.

All they need to do is quote the post to see it.

hmm thats true, but at least that would reduce the chance that users know how to use it.

so there is no "simple" way to make a BBcode available only for mods/admins? :/

No.
It would require custom permissions via an add-on.
Okay, well it's not that important ;)
Can you still tell me how to delete the [PANEL] example from the help page? I looked at the bbcode_help template, but it's just a loop going through all custome BBcodes...

Unzip and import this .xml and edit it to suit.
modtestf.webp

is there a way to set the container width to "auto"? I want that the red container automatically takes on the right width to fit the text inside. If the text is just 4 charatcer (like in my screenshot), the red container should also be small. and if the content of the container is a long text, the red container should automatically adjust his width. Is it clear what I meant?

I just dont know the code for that. I googled it, butonly found a way to set a fixed width with margin-right:200px, margin-left:200px e.g.

Can you help me?

[Request]
Could anyone create a bbcode like this?
JgZ6EQC.png

To install the normal BB Codes you just import the XML files from the BB Code Manager page.

For the spoiler code, I had to manually edit the php files.

To just change the styling, open the library\KingK\BbCodeManager\BbCode\Formatter\Default.php file

Find this:
Code:
  $output = '<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote">
      <div class="attribution type">
      <input id="spoiler_' . $tagId . '" class="button" type="button" value="' . $buttonText . '" onclick="
        if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[1].getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[0].style.display != \'\')
        {
        this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[1].getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[0].style.display = \'\';
        this.innerText = \'\'; this.value = \'' . addslashes($hideText) . '\';
        }
        else
        {
        this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[1].getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[0].style.display = \'none\';
        this.innerText = \'\'; this.value = \'' . addslashes($buttonText) . '\';
        }" />
      </div>
      <div class="quotecontent">
      <div style="display:none;"><blockquote>' . $content . '</blockquote></div>
      </div>
    </div>';
        return $output;

Replace with this:
Code:
  $output = '<div>
      <div>
      <input id="spoiler_' . $tagId . '" class="button" type="button" value="' . $buttonText . '" onclick="
        if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[1].getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[0].style.display != \'\')
        {
        this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[1].getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[0].style.display = \'\';
        this.innerText = \'\'; this.value = \'' . addslashes($hideText) . '\';
        }
        else
        {
        this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[1].getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[0].style.display = \'none\';
        this.innerText = \'\'; this.value = \'' . addslashes($buttonText) . '\';
        }" />
      </div>
      <div>
      <div style="display:none;">' . $content . '</div>
      </div>
    </div>';
        return $output;

The other changes I made to the code were to allow the use of | instead of , as the multiple paramameter, to stop it conflicting with commas in the spoiler code button titles.

Those edits are a few posts up.
is there any way how to add only one location among many that you have in your map to post?

Here is the table code I use on my site.

It consists of table, transparent row, white row, grey row, header cell, left-aligned cell, centre-aligned cell and right-aligned cell.

You can see it on the BB Code Help page here: http://www.cliptheapex.com/community/help/bb-codes
And an example of it in use here: http://www.cliptheapex.com/community/threads/the-first-test-of-2011-valencia.2143/page-13#post-34065

You will need to edit the colours to suit.

Hello Brogan,

I know this is an old thread but I'm wondering if these files will still work. I recently installed TinyMCE Quattro 2.4.1 on my forum and I'm looking for a way to edit the table skin. As always, I have next to no coding knowledge so I'm looking to learn something new. I understand that these files would need to be edited to suit my theme but will they work and how do I install them if so? I'm not sure if it is needed for this but I have BbCodes & Buttons Manager installed as well. Also are these file easily removable if it doesn't work out?

Thank you for any help!:)
Nick

Anything attached to this thread was for the BBCM add-on and is now redundant.

What are you trying to do?

Thank you for the reply @Brogan! I'm trying to edit the style properties for the tables in TinyMCE Quattro 2.4.1 to better match my theme. Just the coloring of the table itself. I asked the add-on dev and I was told it has to be done with CSS and I was hoping your files would work.

No, that add-on is completely separate and I don't use it.
You will need to get support from the developer.

Top Bottom