Duplicate Batch Smiley uploading

Shelley

I'm not sure whether this has been mentioned/suggested but anything to make it easy to add smilies if you have lots to add. So far there is no real system in place to easily upload many smilies. Perhaps something like IPBreezy where you batch upload them via xml or something.

Anything to make it easy as the smiley manager seriously needs some work doing to it to make it easier for people to mass upload them/add them.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thanks for the link but I knew about this. :)

The thing is I don't want to keep piling add-ons for basic features. I've posted in the suggestion thread and posted in the DC Smiley Manager thread since the add-on itself has many features so including that (the mass uploading of smilies) and consolidating the feature within that add-on without having to installing another is a preference here.

Dunno what is going on but the batch uploading suggestion has been a long standing one for many years, so when this thread is tagged as a Dupe and the other thread doesn't exist there's been no batch uploading suggestion that has been active. @Brogan @Mike - Any reason why this has been removed?

It was probably merged with another thread.
I'll see if I can find it.

Strange. If that was the original batch uploading smiley suggestion I would have thought the other thread would have been merged into the thread you linked to above in this thread. I've created a new thread just in case (sorry I created it before your reply).

Top Bottom