Batch Move appears to succeed, but nothing is moved?

Steve Gibson

Hi! ... I'm seeking some help with diagnosing a mystery.

As the subject indicates, I'm attempting to consolidate two forums into one by using Batch Move to relocate all of the threads from one forum to another. The puzzling thing is, everything appears to succeed. The selection obtains all of the threads. The move progress screen initially shows 0/156 and then spins up to 156/156 and then I'm returned back to the Batch operations page with a happy green notice stating that everything went well. Except that nothing has been moved.

I'm running XF v2.1.1. No errors are generated anywhere that I can find. It APPEARS to have all worked perfectly... yet it's a no-op. I really need to move these threads. Anything I can do to diagnose and fix the trouble??

Thanks!! /Steve.

Thanks, DJ. Yes... Unfortunately, I'm really sure that nothing was accomplished with the move that appeared to succeed.

I am assuming that I've done something here that's blocking the move since this presumably works for everyone else. But I receive NO indication of any trouble, which is what's puzzling.

Top Bottom